Bravo Could Be Bringing Real Housewives To Dallas
Dallas is becoming the hot spot for reality television. From Big Rich Texas to Most Eligible Dallas, not to mention the reboot of Dallas on TNT and ABC’s GCB, North Texas is getting it’s time to shine in the limelight. After good run with Most Eligible Dallas, has Bravo finally decided to bring the Real Housewives to Dallas?
It’s the hottest rumor in town at this very moment, and it has every reality TV junkie in Dallas thanking the reality TV gods. While an official announcement has yet to come down from Bravo, there has been chatter.
An insider leaked to RealityTea.com that after a few failed attempts to add Dallas to the Real Housewives lineup, they finally succeeded. They also revealed the cast slated to appear on the program.
First up is Troy Aikman’s ex wife, Rhonda Aikman. Second is Lisa Troutt, wife of Kenny Troutt, owner of Excell Communication & a winner of the Kentucky Debry and Belmont. Next is plastic surgeon Diane Gibby, whose husband is also a plastic surgeon. Also joining the ladies is Tiffany Mullen, wife of Energy Equipment Resource Inc. CEO Mike Mullen. The youngest member of the cast is heiress, radio personality, and model Desiree Ramirez, the fiancé of former music producer Cory Harris.
According to RealityTea.com, production is slated to begin in August. This means Real Housewives of Dallas could be on our TVs in 2013!
- PHOTOS: Ed Sheeran Gets Wasted
- What Does Miley Cyrus Use To Spice Up Her Love Life?
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Robin Williams’ Daughter Speaks For First Time Since His Death.
- Would You Drink Beer Made From Poop Water?
- 16 Thoughts Every Women Has Had At The Gynecologist Office
- We Debuted Katy Tiz’s New Song “Whistle” You’re Going To Love It
- Kelly Osbourne Warned Giuliana Rancic About The Hair Comment During Taping: What Really Happened