Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Watch These Two Monks Get Into A Brawl Outside Their Temple
- Here’s How Prince William And Kate Middleton Will Spend Their Five Year Anniversary
- FOX Is Rebooting One Of Their Most Popular Shows
- Woman Has Baby On Flight, Names Baby After Airline
- Tracy Morgan Talks About The Time He Got Kicked Out Of Prince’s House
- These Are The Celebrities Who Support Donald Trump
- Anderson Cooper Says Whether Or Not He Will Join Live! With Kelly Ripa
- Kim Kardashian And North Face Swap And It’s Hilarious
- Dallas Cowboy’s Newest Player Wears Hilarious Shirt To Draft
- Kobe Bryant’s Extreme Sweating Led to His Retirement