Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- 103.7 KVIL RUNWAY ENTRY
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial
- Late David Bowie’s “Starman” on Audi Commercial
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50