Baby Kidnapped In 2004 Found In Texas
Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- PICS: Is This The World’s Sexiest Male Math Teacher?
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- Hanson to Headline Their Own Hop Jam Craft Beer and Music Festival in Oklahoma
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- GOSSIP: Swedish Model Claims Zayn Malik Cheated On Fiancee With Her…LAST WEEK!
- Jay Z, Beyonce, Kanye, Coldplay, Madonna, Others Launch TIDAL Music Streaming Service!
- McDonalds Set To Try Out All Day Breakfast Sales
- Audio: Leigh Ann & Courtney Interviewed Andy Grammer Today!
- College Students Discovered Lecture Teacher Is Smoking Hot Male Model
- VIDEO: SNL Skewers Indiana’s Anti-Gay Law In Less Than 30 Seconds.