Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Here Is Everything Being Added To Netflix For August
- Cockroach Milk Could Be The Superfood Of The Future!
- Police Called To Lindsay Lohan’s Home After Fight With Fiancé
- Ingrid Michaelson on Using Sign Language in Her ‘Hell No’ Video
- Hitting The Snooze Button In The Morning Is Actually Bad For You!
- The “Wonder Woman” Trailer Looks AMAZING! We Have To Go See This!
- Alessia Cara Covers U2’s ‘One’
- Local Teen’s Lemonade Stand For “Back The Blue” Vandalized In Denton
- Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram After Crying On Stage