Baby Kidnapped In 2004 Found In Texas
Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Mila Kunis Is Hiring A Nanny And Insists She Can’t Be Hot
- 20 Breakup Texts That Will Make You Want To Stay Single Forever
- The New Internet Trend Is People Posing Naked As Frozen Chickens
- This Dress Will Convince You That You Need A Butt Veil For Your Wedding
- 23 Pictures That Guys Will Never Understand
- Spice Girls And Backstreet Boys To Reunite For A Joint Tour?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Justin Bieber’s Dad Has Some Thoughts On His Penis
- Farrah Abraham Is Suing Company For “Ruining Her Reputation”
- 8 Things That Happen When You Quit Drinking