Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100