Baby Kidnapped In 2004 Found In Texas
Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute