Baby Kidnapped In 2004 Found In Texas
Eight years ago a Texas infant went missing, soon that child will be reunited with his mother. And the accused kidnapper, the boys former babysitter, will remain is jail without bond for the time being.
Krystle Rochelle Tanner, 26, is in jail in San Augustine on kidnapping charges.
The boy’s mother, Auboni Champion-Morin, told a Houston television station she might be reunited with her some withing the week. There are tests and other paperwork things that must be done first.
Tanner, who is also the boy’s godmother, was suspected of the kidnapping late in 2004. But Tanner’s family in Houston told police she and the infant vanished. The case closed in 2006 after the trail for Tanner went cold.
She was found because of Child Protective Services case in San Augustine. People were concerned about neglect of Tanner’s children. When CPS looked into the situation they had to do some digging, but they eventually discovered the suspicion of Tanner in the 2004 case in Houston. That allowed all the pieces to fall into place.
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious, Airlifted To Hospital
- Hayden Panettiere Just Checked In To A Facility For Postpartum Depression
- You Can Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With These 7 Sneaky Tips You’ve Never Heard Of!
- Rumor Is Facebook Is Adding A Shopping Tab! Shut Up And Take Our Money!
- 12 Reasons Texas Is The Most Terrifying And Spookiest State EVER!!
- Matt Damon Says He Never Liked Jennifer Garner, Hopes Ben Stays Away!
- Here Are The Most Horrifying Things To Ever Come Out Of The Human Body!
- Katy Perry Did Not Eat a Guinea Pig Sandwich
- A Kardashian Left A Nightclub With Justin Bieber, Now Everyone Thinks They Are Dating!
- New Study Shows If You Drink Your Coffee Black You Might Be A Psychopath!!