Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!