Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Check These Awesome Inventions From People In The DFW!
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 29, 2016 (Audio)
- Mysterious Lights Streaked Across West Coast Skies Last Night (Video)
- Custom Hospital Gowns Help Sick Patients Feel Like Themselves Again.
- Woman Streams Beating Daughter On Facebook. Did She Go Too Far? (Video)
- Did Mariah Carey Just Take A Shot At The Kardashians For New Reality Show?
- Watch This Bartender Pour 17 Jagerbombs At Once! (Video)
- Why Was Melania Trump’s Bio Completely Wiped From The Internet?
- Be Careful Of Summer Margarita Burns!
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC