Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Marvel Fans Are Totally Ready To Give Captain America A Boyfriend
- Twitter Is Now Giving You More Characters To Tweet With!!! Get The Details….
- Survey: A Third of Americans Regret at Least One Major Life Decision
- Don’t Mess With Kelly Osbourne! She Tweeted Phone Number of Ozzy’s Alleged Mistress
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- Golfer Rory McIlroy Donates Entire $750,000 Paycheck to Charity
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster
- HILARIOUS! Chewbacca Mom Takes James Corden to Work In Carpool Karaoke
- Bachelorette Contestant Jordan Rodgers Accused of Cheating By His Ex-Girlfriend: ‘#TuneInNextWeekForMoreBS’