Vanessa Williams Comes To Dallas For DSM’s Curtain Call Gala
Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Say No To Kanye
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s Arrogant Deposition
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Kory’s Review: We Will Rock You @ Dallas Summer Musicals
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash