Vanessa Williams Comes To Dallas For DSM’s Curtain Call Gala
Muliple Grammy-nominated and star of everything from television to Broadway, Vanessa Williams will be in town to perform for Dallas Summer Musicials’ annual Curtain Call Gala on March 31st. Curtain Call is the DSM’s annual fundraiser, raising money to continue DSM’s mission to continue bringing the best of Broadway to Dallas.
The star of Desperate Housewives will be performing some of her biggest hits from her musical career, including “Save the Best For Last” and the Academy Award-winning “Colors of the Wind” from Disney’s Pocahontas.
Not only will you get to enjoy a fabulous performance by Vanessa Williams, the evening also includes an elegant dinner and both live and silent auctions. The evening doesn’t end there! You can dance the night away at the Curtain Call Caberet late night party.
Don’t miss this chance to see Vanessa Williams perform her music live and in person! Tickets start at $500, and you can get your tickets and more information by visiting dallassummermusicals.org.
- Sam Smith Free Ticket Friday
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- #LiveLocal #Tailgating #FoodieFun
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch