Jonas Brothers Set To Record New Album
The Jonas Brothers ventured off into the world individually for a while: Nick worked on his musical theater roots, Kevin (the oldest Jonas) got married, and Joe worked on some solo stuff for a bit.
But now all three brothers are be reuniting as a band to record a new album.
We don’t want to get too excited. Nick, the youngest Jonas, told MTV News that the brotherly trio isn’t sure how long the album will take. ”We don’t know how long it’s going to take us to write this record,” Nick said. “It may take a couple weeks, it may take months, it could take years, but we’re ready to go on that journey. It’s been a while and there has been a lot of growth as individuals and musically as well. We’ve all gone on our journeys musically. It’ll be interesting to see what comes of that.”
Since we may have to wait for the epic return, you can get your dose of Jonas by checking out Nick in his role as Lyle in Smash.
Nick is also currently playing the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in the Broadway hit “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.” He plays a man trying to work his way up the business ladder by…well, without really trying. The comedy is filled with timely music, dance, and just plain old fun. Past stars in the role of Finch are Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe and Glee regular Darren Chris.
The New Jersey natives achieved tremendous success over the past couple of years by recording songs with the infamous Miley Cyrus and appearing in the Disney Channel smash television movies Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2. They have also sold out arenas, including Madison Square Garden, to millions of screaming pre-teen fans. In 2009 they released their own 3D film appropriately titled Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. The film also featured a cameo from Taylor Swift. Not to mention they have literally shut down the streets of midtown Manhattan with solely their presence.
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert
- Angelina Jolie’s Wedding Dress
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘The November Man’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Shakira Is Preggers Again!
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
Vittoria Colonna 92.3 NOW