Jonas Brothers Set To Record New Album
The Jonas Brothers ventured off into the world individually for a while: Nick worked on his musical theater roots, Kevin (the oldest Jonas) got married, and Joe worked on some solo stuff for a bit.
But now all three brothers are be reuniting as a band to record a new album.
We don’t want to get too excited. Nick, the youngest Jonas, told MTV News that the brotherly trio isn’t sure how long the album will take. ”We don’t know how long it’s going to take us to write this record,” Nick said. “It may take a couple weeks, it may take months, it could take years, but we’re ready to go on that journey. It’s been a while and there has been a lot of growth as individuals and musically as well. We’ve all gone on our journeys musically. It’ll be interesting to see what comes of that.”
Since we may have to wait for the epic return, you can get your dose of Jonas by checking out Nick in his role as Lyle in Smash.
Nick is also currently playing the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in the Broadway hit “How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.” He plays a man trying to work his way up the business ladder by…well, without really trying. The comedy is filled with timely music, dance, and just plain old fun. Past stars in the role of Finch are Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe and Glee regular Darren Chris.
The New Jersey natives achieved tremendous success over the past couple of years by recording songs with the infamous Miley Cyrus and appearing in the Disney Channel smash television movies Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2. They have also sold out arenas, including Madison Square Garden, to millions of screaming pre-teen fans. In 2009 they released their own 3D film appropriately titled Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. The film also featured a cameo from Taylor Swift. Not to mention they have literally shut down the streets of midtown Manhattan with solely their presence.
- This Mother And Daughter Have Spent $63K On Matching Plastic Surgery
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- You Might Be Able To Tell If Someone Is A Psycho By The Way They Yawn!
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!!!
- Arizona Couple Finds $50,000 In Safe While Renovating Kitchen
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Has The Ashley Madison Hacker Been Caught?
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down
Vittoria Colonna 92.3 NOW