Gorilla Makes Unlikely Friend In Rabbit
The internet is littered with stories of unlikely animal companion pairs. From dogs adopting stray kittens to deer and cats, sometimes friendship transcends species. The latest unlikely duo can be found at the Erie Zoo in Pennsylvania. Samantha the gorrilla and Panda the Dutch rabbit have been inseparable since they were introduced to each other last month.
Samantha is a 47 year old western lowland gorilla who has been all by herself since her mate died in 2005. Too old to be repaired with another male gorilla, the zookeepers were still keen to find her a new pal.
Enter Panda. The little black and white bunny rabbit was first introduced to Samantha last month in a few short visits. They really hit it off. The gentle giant scratches Panda under his chin and even shares some of her food with him.
- Are The Halloween Decorations In The Front Yard Of This House Offensive?
- Watch Outtakes Of Robin Williams Recording “Aladdin” Voiceover
- Mila Kunis Is Hiring A Nanny And Insists She Can’t Be Hot
- 20 Breakup Texts That Will Make You Want To Stay Single Forever
- The New Internet Trend Is People Posing Naked As Frozen Chickens
- This Dress Will Convince You That You Need A Butt Veil For Your Wedding
- 23 Pictures That Guys Will Never Understand
- Spice Girls And Backstreet Boys To Reunite For A Joint Tour?
- Selena Gomez on Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Justin Bieber’s Dad Has Some Thoughts On His Penis