The internet is littered with stories of unlikely animal companion pairs. From dogs adopting stray kittens to deer and cats, sometimes friendship transcends species. The latest unlikely duo can be found at the Erie Zoo in Pennsylvania. Samantha the gorrilla and Panda the Dutch rabbit have been inseparable since they were introduced to each other last month.
Samantha is a 47 year old western lowland gorilla who has been all by herself since her mate died in 2005. Too old to be repaired with another male gorilla, the zookeepers were still keen to find her a new pal.
Enter Panda. The little black and white bunny rabbit was first introduced to Samantha last month in a few short visits. They really hit it off. The gentle giant scratches Panda under his chin and even shares some of her food with him.
- Kobe Bryant’s Extreme Sweating Led to His Retirement
- Could the End of Apple be Near?
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts Nanny Tells All!
- These Pedicure Stockings Will Make Sure Your Toes Always Look Good!
- Trans People Could Do Six Months In Jail If They Use The ‘Wrong’ Bathroom In Alabama
- Authorities Open Up Princes Secret Vault!
- Usher Shares Naked Selfie On SnapChat!
- Are Millennials Entitled? If You Agree, This Woman Will Be Your New Hero!
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Ended 20 Years Ago: Here’s What They Are Doing Now!