Gorilla Makes Unlikely Friend In Rabbit
The internet is littered with stories of unlikely animal companion pairs. From dogs adopting stray kittens to deer and cats, sometimes friendship transcends species. The latest unlikely duo can be found at the Erie Zoo in Pennsylvania. Samantha the gorrilla and Panda the Dutch rabbit have been inseparable since they were introduced to each other last month.
Samantha is a 47 year old western lowland gorilla who has been all by herself since her mate died in 2005. Too old to be repaired with another male gorilla, the zookeepers were still keen to find her a new pal.
Enter Panda. The little black and white bunny rabbit was first introduced to Samantha last month in a few short visits. They really hit it off. The gentle giant scratches Panda under his chin and even shares some of her food with him.
- VIDEO: Man Named Bacon Arrested For Fight Over Sausage. Yes, This Is Real.
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Who Literally Saved Demi Lovato’s Life?
- Bobby Flay Accused Of Having Affair With This Famous Hollywood Home Wrecker
- VIRAL: Kids Climb A Skyscraper And Record It All With A Selfie Stick
- Is There A Gay Version Of “The Bachelor” Coming?
- REPORT: 19 Kids And Counting Is Days Away From Cancellation
- Tomorrow, For The First Time In 7 Years Lindsay Lohan Is…
- Bruce Jenner: Not Going To Pay Crash Victim’s Step-Kids, They Don’t Deserve It!
- Win Elle King Tickets