Cowboys Meet Hip Hop In Mesquite On Saturday
When you think of the rodeo, you normally think of cowboys and country music. This Saturday at Resistol Arena in Mesquite, you’ll see a rodeo full of cowboys, but pro bull-rider and rapper Craig Jackson wants to shake things up musically. Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is a unique event that combines cowboy culture with urban music, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Get your Irish on early on Greenville and then head out to Mesquite Saturday for the Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo. This annual even is the only time you can see the sport of rodeo be combined with music like hip hop, rap, zydeco, blues and house music.
Headlining the show rap artist Juvenile who is best known for his smash hit “Back That Thang Up.” Also performing is Southern soul artist TK Soul and event organizer Craig Jackson, who’ll be performing music from his upcoming rap album.
The Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is Saturday, March 17th at 7PM at Mesquite’s Resistol Arena. For more information, visit hiphopcowboy.com.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies