When you think of the rodeo, you normally think of cowboys and country music. This Saturday at Resistol Arena in Mesquite, you’ll see a rodeo full of cowboys, but pro bull-rider and rapper Craig Jackson wants to shake things up musically. Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is a unique event that combines cowboy culture with urban music, and it’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Get your Irish on early on Greenville and then head out to Mesquite Saturday for the Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo. This annual even is the only time you can see the sport of rodeo be combined with music like hip hop, rap, zydeco, blues and house music.
Headlining the show rap artist Juvenile who is best known for his smash hit “Back That Thang Up.” Also performing is Southern soul artist TK Soul and event organizer Craig Jackson, who’ll be performing music from his upcoming rap album.
The Hip Hop Cowboy Rodeo is Saturday, March 17th at 7PM at Mesquite’s Resistol Arena. For more information, visit hiphopcowboy.com.
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!