“American Idol” Contestant Jermaine Jones Disqualified, Off Show
American Idol contestant, Jermaine Jones, has been disqualified and will be kicked off the show during tonight’s broadcast.
Allegedly he hid his criminal record from shows producers.
Jones made the announcement yesterday on his Twitter account saying, “Awww I will no longer b on the show.” His Twitter account has since been deleted.
Allegedly Jones hid an incident involving violence from producers who then confronted him on camera. In addition to hiding his criminal past, TMZ said Jones lied to cops by giving them fake names after arrests.
Jones also reportedly has outstanding warrants.
He was among the bottom three last week after a lack luster performance of Stevie Wonder’s “Knock Me Off My Feet”
“Idol” contestants in the past have been disqualified when the show deems that their work or personal history is an issue, and it seems as if Jermaine’s criminal past is just too much for producers.
- New ‘I Am Cait’ Trailer Shows the Tears Behind the Scenes
- One Of Kourtney Kardashian’s Siblings Dishes On Her Recent Break-Up
- Zac Efron’s Brother Shares His Good Looks!
- Want To Know Who Unfriended You On Facebook?
- Amy Schumer To Feminists Everywhere: You’re in ‘Good Hands With Me’
- Oreo Introduces A New “Sophisticated” Oreo
- Which Two Popular NBC Shows Have Been CANCELLED?
- The Brown Family Has Been Banned Following A Leaked Photo Of Bobbi Kristina In Hospice
- Ariana Grande Posts Picture With New Boyfriend And Has Her Tongue Where?
- VIRAL: Watch This Man Cover Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood In 20 Different Voices