“American Idol” Contestant Jermaine Jones Disqualified, Off Show
American Idol contestant, Jermaine Jones, has been disqualified and will be kicked off the show during tonight’s broadcast.
Allegedly he hid his criminal record from shows producers.
Jones made the announcement yesterday on his Twitter account saying, “Awww I will no longer b on the show.” His Twitter account has since been deleted.
Allegedly Jones hid an incident involving violence from producers who then confronted him on camera. In addition to hiding his criminal past, TMZ said Jones lied to cops by giving them fake names after arrests.
Jones also reportedly has outstanding warrants.
He was among the bottom three last week after a lack luster performance of Stevie Wonder’s “Knock Me Off My Feet”
“Idol” contestants in the past have been disqualified when the show deems that their work or personal history is an issue, and it seems as if Jermaine’s criminal past is just too much for producers.
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’