Plano ‘Momprenuers’ Develop Test To Determine Baby’s Sex
Who needs science when your mom or grandma or the stranger at the grocery store can tell you what kind of baby you’re having just by the way you are carrying or what food you like to eat. Well there have been too many rooms painted blue with the name “Joseph” hung on the wall only to change that name to “Josephine” after coming home from the hospital to know those old wives tales aren’t 100% accurate.
Well thanks to a couple of moms from Plano there is a much better, in-home way to find out what your having.
Rebecca Griffin and Teresa Garland were shocked when they realized no one had developed an in-home test to determine a baby’s gender.
“In the 17th century, the way they found out if a mom was pregnant was to have her pee on wheat and barley. If neither one grew, she wasn’t pregnant. If the barley grew, it was a boy. If the wheat grew, she was having a girl,” Griffin explained. “So we were like, ‘Aha! There is a difference!'”
So the two ladies hired a scientist to help them develop IntelliGender. The first in-home gender prediction test. The duo wont release the details of how it works, but they claim it is 80% accurate as early as 10 weeks into pregnancy.
The real benefit is finding out the gender a full eight weeks before most sonograms will tell you. And 80% seems a lot more accurate than salty foods = boy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Water Tornado Picks Up And Carries Bounce House Full Of Kids During Storm
- Johnny Depp Might Go To Prison For 10 YEARS For WHAT?!
- Does Dallas Make A Bad First Impression To Visitors? According To This List, Yes.
- How Did Josh Hamilton’s Rangers Return Go?
- You Won’t Believe What Rock Star Is “Obsessed” With Taylor Swift
- Daughters: B.B. King Was Poisoned!
- Bravo Ireland! – First Country To Legalize Same-Sex Marriage By A National Vote!
- Viral Photo Of Marine & Wife-To-Be Praying Before Their Wedding Will Touch Your Heart
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!