With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Watch These Poor Guys Get Bikini Waxes! This Is Hilarious!
- MASSIVE Alligator Just Casually Strolls Across Golf Course!
- Internet Conspiracy Says Eminem Died A Few Years Ago From A Drug Overdose
- This Baker Was Allowed To Pay His Child Support In Pizza!
- Selena Gomez Gets Fresh in ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ Trailer
- Men Are Transplanting Hair To Their Face
- You Need To Stop Throwing Away These 5 Items And Start Selling Them
- The Bachelorette’s Chad Johnson On His Fellow Contestants, “It Is Kind Of Hard To Determine Who Is There for The Right Reasons”
- This Woman Was Stopped From Boarding An Airplane Because Her Shorts Were considered ‘Inappropriate’
- The ‘Full House’ Family Home Is Up For Sale