With a little help from [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Jack Johnson On His New Album: ‘It’s The Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’
- On The Beach. For Work.
- Julie’s Jabber: Calling B.S. on the “Fabulous Mom” Trend
- She Mail – Finding Out Family News On Facebook
- Antisocial App Helps You Avoid Other People
- TV Shows We Wish Would Come Back
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured