LeAnn Rimes Makes Girl’s Disneyland Dream Come True
With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down
- Local Man Arrested After Attempting To Pull Over Actual Police Officer
- People Don’t Know These 10 Small Towns In Texas Have Amazing Restaurants
- New ‘Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens’ Footages Leaked On Instagram
- Ed Sheeran’s Huge Lion Tattoo Is Actually Real
- This Teen Just Captured True Love In His Photo And It’s Gone Viral
- New MTV Reality Show Could Tarnish The Kardashians
- Get A Glimpse of Julianne Hough’s Engagement Ring
- An Overweight Woman Asked 5 Stylists To Choose Her Outfits, And She Documented Them All
- Jennifer Lawrence Teaming with Amy Schumer to Write Screenplay