LeAnn Rimes Makes Girl’s Disneyland Dream Come True
With a little help from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]LeAnn Rimes[/lastfm], Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth yesterday.
Well at least for 6-year-old Cadence Cogs it was.
Cadence Cogs, who is suffering from multiple disorders, one leading to blindness, dream was to visit and see Disneyland before she completely lost her sight.
LeAnn Rimes, her husband Eddie Cibrian, and the Wish Upon a Hero foundation arranged to fly Cadence and her family from their home in Honolulu for a week vacation to Disneyland. The couple learned about Cadence’s plight via Twitter.
“Just spent a lovely hr with the most beautiful family, the Cogs family,” Rimes later tweeted. “Cadence is a blessing. She was so wide eyed & the family so grateful! A little girl’s whole life was made today and her whole family got to share in her joy. @wishuponahero THIS is why you guys should be so proud of the organization you have created.”
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Who Literally Saved Demi Lovato’s Life?
- Bobby Flay Accused Of Having Affair With This Famous Hollywood Home Wrecker
- VIRAL: Kids Climb A Skyscraper And Record It All With A Selfie Stick
- Is There A Gay Version Of “The Bachelor” Coming?
- REPORT: 19 Kids And Counting Is Days Away From Cancellation
- Tomorrow, For The First Time In 7 Years Lindsay Lohan Is…
- Bruce Jenner: Not Going To Pay Crash Victim’s Step-Kids, They Don’t Deserve It!
- Don’t Miss The Firestone 600 At Texas Motor Speedway
- Win Elle King Tickets