Jennie Garth And Peter Facinelli Split After 11 Years
Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mia Farrow Tweeted Out The Address Of The Dentist Who Shot #CecilTheLion
- The Guys At Dude Perfect Do Impossible Paintball Trick Shots!
- STOP EVERYTHING: Here Is The NYFD 2016 Calendar And It’s AMAZING! You’re Welcome!
- Good Time To Trade In Your iPhone!
- Unprofessional Things To Avoid Doing At Work
- 6 Signs You Need A Vacation
- The Future Of Safe Sex Is Here! Would You Try A Spray On Condom?
- These 10 Things Make You Look Like An Idiot When You’re Driving
- You Have To See What Someone Changed This Construction Sign On Central Expressway To Say
- This Woman’s 800 lbs. Transformation is AMAZING!! You Have To See The Before And After Pictures