Jennie Garth And Peter Facinelli Split After 11 Years
Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Luke Wade From The Voice Performs Original Song In Studio!
- Ellen Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s New Commercial