Jennie Garth And Peter Facinelli Split After 11 Years
Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- This Bearded Bride Will Challenge The Way You Think About Beauty
- Chic-Fil-A Ranked #1 In Fast Food Customer Satisfaction
- Enrique Iglesias Arrested By State Trooper
- Did Emila Calrke Reveal Secrets About Future Of ‘Game Of Thrones’?
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out Of Judging The Miss USA Pageant
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Are You Looking For A Firework Show This Weekend? We Have A Full List HERE!!
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry