Jennie Garth And Peter Facinelli Split After 11 Years
Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW
- VIDEO: Puppies Dressed As Disney Characters…In Slow Motion!
- A Dose Of Sass From Steve Kemble: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston & Carmen Electra
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Squash Casserole
- “American Horror Story” Cast Member Jyoti Amge Is Tired Of People Treating Her Like A Baby
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Kris Jenner Forced to Spend the Holidays Alone? Kids Avoiding Her?