Celebrity Couples drop by the way-side every 73 days or so. So when we here about a long standing couple of 11 years calling it quits it really doesn’t just roll off our shoulders like so many of the other ones.
90210 star Jennie Garth and ‘Twilight’ star Peter Facinelli have announced that after 11 years they are splitting up. The couple have 3 daughters.
In a statement the couple said, “While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children.”
Papers have not been filed, but sources say that is just a matter of time.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mandy Moore Finds Heartbreaking “A Walk To Remember” Prop While Cleaning Her House
- VIDEO: Bradley Cooper Takes Lady Gaga For A Ride On His Motorcycle
- Kirk Cameron Is Catching Flak For His Recent Comments On Marriage
- Texas Issues A Syphilis Alert For Lubbock County After Cases Triple
- Allison Janney Returns To Her “West Wing” Roots With A Surprise Trip To The White House
- 4 Million Prince Albums Have Been Sold Since His Death
- 15 Types of Girls Twentysomething Guys Are Sick of Dating
- 10 Of The Best Businesses To Come From Shark Tank
- Insurance Company Asked This Mom For Pictures Of The Accident And She Sent Selfies!
- Dog Missing for 10 Years To Be Reunited With Owner