Cuddly Koalas Come To The Dallas Zoo
Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Watch Out For Girls Named This…
- Easter Craft Fails
- These Dogs Are Egg-cited About Easter!
- Celebs Pose With Younger Versions Of Themselves
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!