Cuddly Koalas Come To The Dallas Zoo
Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Is Khloe Trying To Out-Ass Kim?
- Check Out Kory’s Interview with Todd & Julie Chrisley!
- Prince Decides He Doesn’t Want an Internet Presence Anymore
- Joni Mitchell Nixed Biopic Because of Taylor Swift’s Involvement
- Kory Interviews Sachi White, Disneyland Ambassador At Disneyland Resort
- POLL: Cranberry Sauce…Homemade, or Canned?
- Panther Island Ice
- You Can Send Animal Poop To People In The Mail Now
- CultureMap Holiday Pop Up Shop
- Head To NorthPark Center For Black Friday