Cuddly Koalas Come To The Dallas Zoo
Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Bruce Jenner: Not Going To Pay Crash Victim’s Step-Kids, They Don’t Deserve It!
- Don’t Miss The Firestone 600 At Texas Motor Speedway
- Win Elle King Tickets
- This Mom Is Proudly Breast Feeding Her 6-Year-Old Daughter
- TRAIN FRONT ROW FRIDAY
- This Is What Victoria Secret Models Look Like Before They Retouch The Photos
- The Newest Instagram Trend is “Manties”
- The Worst Reality Shows Of ALL TIME (Well, So Far)
- The Worst Company Logos Of All Time
- These Celebrities Were Busted Doing Naughty Things In Public