Cuddly Koalas Come To The Dallas Zoo
Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life