Koalas are one of the cutest animals in the animal kingdom. From their huge fuzzy ears to their funny nose, these Aussie cuties are the stars of the Dallas Zoo’s Koala Walkabout exhibit. They are as cute as bears, except they aren’t even bears.
Koalas are marsupials. Just like kangaroos, koalas carry their babies in a pouch. You can see koalas and other Australian animals, such as wallabies, lorikeets, kangaroos, and kookaburras in a fabulous exhibit on Australian wildlife.
Koalas actually sleep for 19 hours a day. The best times to see them up an moving around are their feeding times at 9AM, 1:30PM, and 4PM.
Don’t miss this experience! Find out more information at dallaszoo.com.
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him