Charge Your Phone By Breathing
Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!
- Would You Be Able To Do This?!
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice’s Daughter Writes Song About Her Mom In Prison
- Which Original “Housewife” Is Returning To The Show?
- Vine Of The Day: Rude Awakening- 01.24.15
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The New Extended Carl’s Jr. Bikini Model Ad?
- The New 2015 Gerber Baby Is Freakin’ Adorable: See The Photo Here!
- Men Go Full Frontal At Rick Owens Paris Fashion Week Show