Charge Your Phone By Breathing
Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Blake: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized
- Blake: Which Celeb Luvs Being Naked
- Blake: Birthrate Down – Small Dog Purchases Up
- Arcade Fire Announces ‘We Exist’ as Next ‘Reflektor’ Single
- Vanderpump Rules & KVIL
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Arcade Fire Overstay Their Welcome to Crowd’s Delight
- Blake: The Sincerity Of Pharrell Williams
- Lifehack: How To Properly Iron A Dress Shirt
- Lana Del Rey Shares Slinky, Sad New Song ‘West Coast’