Charge Your Phone By Breathing
Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise