Charge Your Phone By Breathing
Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious, Airlifted To Hospital
- Hayden Panettiere Just Checked In To A Facility For Postpartum Depression
- You Can Get Rid Of Stretch Marks With These 7 Sneaky Tips You’ve Never Heard Of!
- Rumor Is Facebook Is Adding A Shopping Tab! Shut Up And Take Our Money!
- 12 Reasons Texas Is The Most Terrifying And Spookiest State EVER!!
- Matt Damon Says He Never Liked Jennifer Garner, Hopes Ben Stays Away!
- Here Are The Most Horrifying Things To Ever Come Out Of The Human Body!
- Katy Perry Did Not Eat a Guinea Pig Sandwich
- A Kardashian Left A Nightclub With Justin Bieber, Now Everyone Thinks They Are Dating!
- New Study Shows If You Drink Your Coffee Black You Might Be A Psychopath!!