Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100
- Can You Solve The Latest Math Problem Floating Around Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Kid Tries To Beat Up Armed Robber In Video Game Store!
- This Guy Is So Drunk He Has A Conversation With Himself In A Mirror