Charge Your Phone By Breathing
Science has made quite a brilliant gadget that lets the power of your breath charge your cell phone.
The mask may look a bit silly, even scary to some, but by wearing the AIRE mask you will be doing your part to help the planet. Not to mention those energy bill savings.
The mask contains tiny wind turbines that recharge your cell phone with each exhale.
Designed by Brazilian inventor Joco Paulo Lammoglia, the AIRE mask can be strapped on while you exercise, sleep or just hang around looking strange.
Now when you start to hyperventilating about your phone battery being low, it will just charge faster.
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Dallas Cowboys The 2014 NFC East Champions
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Family Friendly Events In DFW For Christmas!
- Jessica Simpson’s Legs! What Has She Done To Transform Them?
- The Duggars’ Strict Rules For Family Visits: No Dancing & No Dating!
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos
- Watch Harry Styles Channel Patrick Swayze For a Little ‘Dirty Dancing’ With Kristen Wiig
- One Direction Perform ‘Night Changes’ & ‘Ready to Run’ on ‘Saturday Night Live': Watch
- Vine Of The Day: How-To Holiday Decor- 12.22.14