British Boy Band Causes Stampede; 1 Injury At Frisco Mall
Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’