British Boy Band Causes Stampede; 1 Injury At Frisco Mall
Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert