British Boy Band Causes Stampede; 1 Injury At Frisco Mall
Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale
- VIDEO: Parents Prank Son Into Thinking He Has Ebola