Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- There Is Now Break Up Insurance On Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleson
- Driver Who Crashed Sues Richardson Bar For $1 Million
- John Legend Shares New Pics Of Baby Luna
- Dad Post Cute Video Of How To Get Your Baby To Clean The House
- Barry Gibb Peps Solo Album ‘In The Now’
- Visitors To Rio Are Greeted With A “Welome To Hell” Banner When Getting Off Planes
- Woman Drive For A Mile With Man’s Body Lodged In Windshield And A Foot In The Trunk
- Princess Diana’s Butler Reveals Last Words She Said To Him Before She Died
- GoFundMe Raises Thousands For Teen Who Helped Man Carry Groceries
- Backstreet’s Back! Here are the Boys’ New (Country) Collaborators