British Boy Band Causes Stampede; 1 Injury At Frisco Mall
Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- 1,000 Musicians Played A Foo Fighters Song At Once To Ask Them To Play A Concert In Italy
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Here’s A Sneak Preview Of Duran Duran’s New Song “Pressure Off”
- What Happens In Your Body After Drinking A Soda?
- Read the Apology From Lion Killer, Dr. Palmer
- Britney Spears Does The Splits On The Beach In A Bikini! See The Pics!
- Is Calvin Harris Planning On Popping The Question To Taylor Swift?
- Only Four Of These Animals Are Left On Earth