British Boy Band Causes Stampede; 1 Injury At Frisco Mall
Thousands of fans waited and one was injured at Stonebriar Centre in Frisco while wristbands were handed out for a British Boy band scheduled to play a concert in the near future.
The injured teen suffered breathing problems as she was crushed as the doors opened around 7 a.m. All for 2000 wristbands to see the band One Direction at the Barnes and Nobles where the band will be playing.
Fans rushed into the Barnes and Nobles and the Frisco Police had to be called to help keep order in the crazy scene. Originally only 1,000 wristbands were to be given out but the number was upped to 2,000. Even with the extra wristbands some fans were seen without the wristbands for the March 24th concert. Some even in tears.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Final ‘X-Men Days Of Future Past’ Trailer Hits The Internet
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Kory: Dallas’ New Tourism Video Makes Me Want To Move To Dallas…Oh Wait…I Did.
- Walker Brothers To Film Final Scenes For Late Brother
- Leigh Ann: How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Leigh Ann: Toddler Found In Claw Vending Machine