VIDEO: Two Year Old Recites Shakespearean Sonnet
Shakespeare is difficult to tackle for adults let alone a toddler. However, this adorably precocious two year old recites Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18 despite the distraction of his meddlesome older sister. His ability to memorize and perform with distraction will serve him well, perhaps as a scholar or thespian, just as long as he doesn’t let his sister steal the limelight.
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Focus’ Cover
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are Having a Baby
- Top Ten Things People Steal From Hotel Rooms
- Twin Babies Uncontrollably Giggling at Their Pomeranian
- Tracy Morgan Returns to Comedy Stage; First Time Since Accident
- AMAs Complete List Of Nominees
- Esquire Magazine’s Sexiest Woman Of 2015 Is…
- This Actor Is Having His Fourth Child In Four Years
- These Are The Top Misheard Pop Lyrics. Do You Get These Lyrics Wrong?