VIDEO: Two Year Old Recites Shakespearean Sonnet
Shakespeare is difficult to tackle for adults let alone a toddler. However, this adorably precocious two year old recites Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18 despite the distraction of his meddlesome older sister. His ability to memorize and perform with distraction will serve him well, perhaps as a scholar or thespian, just as long as he doesn’t let his sister steal the limelight.
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale