VIDEO: Two Year Old Recites Shakespearean Sonnet
Shakespeare is difficult to tackle for adults let alone a toddler. However, this adorably precocious two year old recites Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18 despite the distraction of his meddlesome older sister. His ability to memorize and perform with distraction will serve him well, perhaps as a scholar or thespian, just as long as he doesn’t let his sister steal the limelight.
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’
- Khloe Kardashian in Talks to Join Fashion Police!
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers