VIDEO: Two Year Old Recites Shakespearean Sonnet
Shakespeare is difficult to tackle for adults let alone a toddler. However, this adorably precocious two year old recites Shakespeare’s Sonnet 18 despite the distraction of his meddlesome older sister. His ability to memorize and perform with distraction will serve him well, perhaps as a scholar or thespian, just as long as he doesn’t let his sister steal the limelight.
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- What Is Your Favorite Big Game Food?
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Foodie Blog: Brioche Doughnuts With Brown Butter Pastry Cream And Maple & Vanilla Bean Glaze
- Can You Spot a Cheater Before He Cheats? Yes! Here’s How…
- Iggy Azalea Is Hiring Dancers For Her Upcoming Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Heading for Divorce? Brandon Blackstock Fighting Against Second Child?
- Shawn Mendes Announces Debut Album, ‘Handwritten’
- Phillip Phillips Files Suit Against ‘American Idol’ Producers Who ‘Manipulated’ Him
- Sneak Peak – Tony Romo makes an appearance in a Pizza Hut Super Bowl commercial!