Men Wearing ‘Mantyhose’ – Yay Or Nay
Men have been stealing fashion ideas from women for centuries. To focus on the more recent past, things like the manpurse or the mansierre have made it into popular fashion for men. Well here comes the latest trend the mantyhose.
According to Time men are taking to the ladies leg wear for fashion, warmth and of course that always desired slimming effect.
While the fashion has been somewhat popular in Eroupe for some time, it is not starting to get a sort of cult following in America. Most men who do wear pantyhose say they do it under their pants as an extra layer, while sometimes you might see someone out and about in shorts and the leggings.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale