Men Wearing ‘Mantyhose’ – Yay Or Nay
Men have been stealing fashion ideas from women for centuries. To focus on the more recent past, things like the manpurse or the mansierre have made it into popular fashion for men. Well here comes the latest trend the mantyhose.
According to Time men are taking to the ladies leg wear for fashion, warmth and of course that always desired slimming effect.
While the fashion has been somewhat popular in Eroupe for some time, it is not starting to get a sort of cult following in America. Most men who do wear pantyhose say they do it under their pants as an extra layer, while sometimes you might see someone out and about in shorts and the leggings.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- 19 Ways To Spot A Fake Mexican Restaurant
- You Have To See This Man Who Got 23 Surgeries To Look Like Superman
- Kim Kardashian “Spotted” With Ex Ray J In Crowd At Glastonbury During Kanye Wests’ Performance
- Kate Hudson And Her Brother Speak Out About Their Father Saying They Are “Dead” To Him
- Pilots Fired For Taking Selfie With Passenger In Cockpit
- PIC: Caitlyn Jenner Shows Some Skin In Little Black Dress
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Have You Seen Jessica Simpson Kids Lately? They Are Adorable