Men Wearing ‘Mantyhose’ – Yay Or Nay
Men have been stealing fashion ideas from women for centuries. To focus on the more recent past, things like the manpurse or the mansierre have made it into popular fashion for men. Well here comes the latest trend the mantyhose.
According to Time men are taking to the ladies leg wear for fashion, warmth and of course that always desired slimming effect.
While the fashion has been somewhat popular in Eroupe for some time, it is not starting to get a sort of cult following in America. Most men who do wear pantyhose say they do it under their pants as an extra layer, while sometimes you might see someone out and about in shorts and the leggings.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies