Men Wearing ‘Mantyhose’ – Yay Or Nay
Men have been stealing fashion ideas from women for centuries. To focus on the more recent past, things like the manpurse or the mansierre have made it into popular fashion for men. Well here comes the latest trend the mantyhose.
According to Time men are taking to the ladies leg wear for fashion, warmth and of course that always desired slimming effect.
While the fashion has been somewhat popular in Eroupe for some time, it is not starting to get a sort of cult following in America. Most men who do wear pantyhose say they do it under their pants as an extra layer, while sometimes you might see someone out and about in shorts and the leggings.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’
- What’s Hot: Catwalk in Cowtown Fashion
- Get Your Pre-Sale Tickets To Not So Silent Night!
- Oscar de la Renta’s Best Red Carpet Moments
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- NO THANKS: The Haunted Car Wash Prank
- Psycho Alert: Girl Caught In Ex’s Chimney
- Channing Tatum Stripping As 18-Year-Old
- Bacon Bash 2014
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song