Men Wearing ‘Mantyhose’ – Yay Or Nay
Men have been stealing fashion ideas from women for centuries. To focus on the more recent past, things like the manpurse or the mansierre have made it into popular fashion for men. Well here comes the latest trend the mantyhose.
According to Time men are taking to the ladies leg wear for fashion, warmth and of course that always desired slimming effect.
While the fashion has been somewhat popular in Eroupe for some time, it is not starting to get a sort of cult following in America. Most men who do wear pantyhose say they do it under their pants as an extra layer, while sometimes you might see someone out and about in shorts and the leggings.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- #WeekendRewind: Superhero Rumors, Stars Are DudePerfect And Cowboys Thankful For Pitbull
- #SATWordOfTheWeek: Ed Sheeran Elucidates Homeless Rumors
- A Puppy Video That Will Make You Smile
- Check Out Lady Gaga’s New $24 Million Digs
- Meghan Trainor’s New Song “Lips Are Moving”
- Bono’s Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch