Chalk one up on Adele’s side for the defense against Karl Lagerfeld and his “a little too fat” comments about the Grammy owner. The Material Girl ripped the fashion designer for his comments about the British Songstress.
“That’s horrible,” Madonna told Britain’s Sun tabloid. “That’s ridiculous, that’s just the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.”
Madonna went on to praise Adele’s talents vocally while condemning Lagerfeld, “I don’t like it when anyone says anything bad about anyone—I don’t like it. Adele’s a great talent and how much she weighs has nothing to do with it.
“The thing for Adele to remember is at the end of the day, whether you rise or fall, it has so much to do with how you sustain yourself and keep your integrity and your inner strength.
“It is all about who you surround yourself with—friends and people who really do care about you, and care about your well-being beyond being a superstar. That’s the most important thing.”
Lagerfeld did apologize but the comments still strike home to many people who love Adele for both her voice and her unwillingness to cave to the “look” that so many assume must be of a superstar.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Way Twitter Responded To This Interracial Couple In A Old Navy Ad Is Terrible
- You Almost Won’t Recognize Taylor Swift At The Met Gala Tonight!
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Local Texas High School Makes Dream Come True For Disabled Senior Manager
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- You Will Be Surprised At Some Of The Women Prince Dated!
- Woman Shot Inside Walgreens Arlington, Good Samaritan Killed
- Amy Schumer Refuses To Take Pictures With Fans Because Of This Horrible Encounter
- Moms Are Really Upset This Woman Wants Paid ‘MEternity’ Leave For Women With No Kids!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals What She’d Want As Her Last Meal, It’s Very Surprising