The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Recap: The Bachelorette Might Need To Be Renamed To The Bachelorette With Chad
- Bachelor To Cast New Season In Dallas
- Kardashian To Earn 7 Figures With New Photoshoot
- Man Wearing ‘#1 DAD’ T-shirt Uses Daughter As Human Shield To Avoid Getting Tasered
- 4 Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Breast Cancer
- Man Cited After Running Naked With Bells Hanging From His Manly Bits
- Charlotte Man Bites Neighbor’s Nose Off
- Watch President Obama Sing Rihanna’s “Work” (Video)
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Fires Shot At Taylor Swift
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case