Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Kris Jenner Forced to Spend the Holidays Alone? Kids Avoiding Her?
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- VIDEO: Dog In Teddy Bear Costume On Treadmill = Adorbs!
- Kris Allen – Everybody Just Wants to Dance
- Kris Allen – Beautiful and Wild
- Meghan Trainor’s Thanksgiving Carols – Jimmy Kimmel!
- Kris Allen – Live Like Were Dying
- Kris Allen – Its Always You
- Kris Allen – In Time