Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Newest Hair Trend Has Women Putting Open Flames On Their Hair
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Man Yells F*** That Alligator! Then It Eats Him!
- VIDEO: Kate Hudson Was Feeling Patriotic This Weekend And Got Her Sing On!
- Britney Spears Recreates Album Cover With Her Kids At Disneyland
- 13 Signs Your Man Is A Freak In The Bedroom
- Prince George Steals The Show At Princess Charlottes Christening
- Behind The Scene Photos Of Vanessa Williams July 4th Wedding
- Hugh Jackman’s Wife Says He Can’t Work With Angelina Jolie
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More