Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update