Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend