Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Won’t Believe How Many Hot Dogs This Guy Ate In 10 Minutes
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- This New Desk Lets You Work All Day Right From Bed
- VIDEO: Baby Floats Out To Sea While Parents Weren’t Paying Attention
- VIDEO: Watch 7,000 Fireworks Go Off At Once Due To A Computer Malfunction
- Maine Man Launches Firework Off Of His Head And The Result Was Not Good
- Here’s How All The Celebs Spent The 4th Of July