Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert