Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ariana Grande Mistakenly Posts A Video Of Her Kissing Another Girl On Instagram
- VIDEO: Jay Leno Fills In For Jimmy Fallon On The Tonight Show
- Winner Of The $310 Million Dollar Powerball Ticket Revealed!
- The McKinney Fire Department Want To Give You A Free Pizza Today!
- It’s Here! McDonald’s All Day Breakfast Has Arrived! Here Are Some Of The Best Reactions
- $4.99 Chipotle Delivery Is Real. Here’s The Code To Get Your First Burrito FREE!
- It’s Looking Like Nick Gordon Is Going To Face Murder Charges In The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Chelsea Gives Juicy Tell All Interview And Rosie Responds
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?