Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Have You Seen Angelina Jolie’s Son Maddox Lately? He Is All Grown Up!
- Man Vows To Save Marriage By Riding Bike 500+ Miles
- The Biggest Scams On Facebook
- 10 Worst Ways To Breakup With A Woman
- These Facebook Hacks Will Change Your Life FOREVER!!
- KISS Band Members Set To Open New North Texas Restaurant
- Mom’s Are Really Upset Over This Stroller Ad With A Model Running In A Bikini
- She Is Saying She Still Loves Blake Shelton And It’s Not Miranda
- VIDEO: Parents Break Into A Daycare To Rescue Their Baby Who Was Left Inside
- Looks Like We Have Another Celebrity Divorce Brewing! Is Julia Roberts Next?