Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Sam Smith “Stay With Me” And It’s Amazing