Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Threatens To Do Something Horrible On Her Birthday
- PHOTO: Chris Brown Has A Baby?!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- First Look At Carrie Underwood’s New Baby
- Kid Is P***ed That His Comic Strips Were Pulled From Paper
- New Study Reveals The Average Male “Length”…For Real.
- New Company Will Offer Women Unlimited Blowouts For $99 A Month
- Watch Britney Spears Almost Lose Her Top During A Performance