Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Could Kate Middleton Be Pregnant With Royal Baby No. 3?
- VIDEO: Rachel Platten Sings Uplifting “Fight Song” Duet With 7 Year-Old Cancer Patient
- Your Kids Are Using This Sneaky App To Hide Pictures From You
- Taylor Swift Labor Day!
- VIDEO: Woman Tries To Do The Splits On Live TV, But It Doesn’t Go As Planned…
- EXCLUSIVE: We Chat With Jamie Lawson About Touring With Ed Sheeran And Much More!
- Remember The Guy With A 19 Inch Hotrod? There’s A Video Of It Now!
- Here Is Your Guide To Ridiculous Fast Food Secret Menu Items!
- This Full House Star Has A Daughter That’s A YouTube Star
- Tracy Morgan Gets ‘$90 Million’ From WalMart, Says Damon Wayans