The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Yogurtland-Nintendo Wii U Giveaway
- Pokemon Go Player Drives Straight Into A Park Where Children Are Playing
- Concert Karaoke? Watch James Corden’s Surprise Duet With Meghan Trainor At Her L.A. Show!
- WATCH: “Game Of Thrones” Season 6 Blooper Reel
- The Best Places in DFW To Celebrate National Tequila Day Today!
- WATCH: Reporter Caught Playing Pokemon Go During A Government Briefing on Isis
- 4-Year-Old Dies After Babysitter Allegedly Forgets Her in Hot Car
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million