Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Cowboys’ Game Parking Lot Shooter Identified
- Playboy Will No Longer Feature Nude Models
- These Are The Best Halloween Costumes For Couples
- This New Magic Bra Mirror Can Work Out Your Bra Size
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Here Are The Best (And Worst) Justin Bieber Nude Edits
- Person Sent To ER After A Wheel Came Off A Ride At The State Fair Of Texas
- University Of Texas Students Are Carrying Dildos To Protest The Campus Carry Gun Law
- VIDEO: Brave Boyfriends Let Their Girlfriends Give Them In A Bikini Wax
- Amy Schumer Took On The Kardashians On SNL