Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Six Flags Fright Fest Friday
- Big Brother Guys Are Poised For KVIL Takeover
- City Lights 2014
- Football Foodies: Beef Sliders With Pickled Peppers
- New App Makes Math Homework Obsolete
- Kim Kardashian Says North Will Work Like She Had To
- Zazza Zoo: Get Yourself A Brand New Van
- Thief Makes Off With 44,000 Pounds Of Miller High Life!
- The Most Unusual Costumes For Your Dog