Courtney Love Uses Bono As “Character Reference” For New Apartment
The former wife of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, was evicted from her town-home in New York a short time ago. So while on the hunt for a new place in Manhattan, Love needed to provide “Character References” and put down the lead singer for U2, Bono.
Bono was one of many references that the singer produced to her new landlords, but it was the most telling and helped Love land the Manhattan apartment. Love told the New York Daily News Bono, “Wrote me a paragraph” for the reference.
Love has already had a noise complaint since moving in. Disturbing a pregnant neighbor with loud music. Did Bono leave that part out?
More Stories From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Beyonce And Adele Double Date
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- What’s Hot: Klyde Warren Park 2nd Anniversary Celebration
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Quarantined Male Dancer Calls In
- Cowboys Player Steals Undies, Gets Undies Endorsement
- Ebola Costume Is Dominating Terrible Halloween Costume Trends
- Weatherman Going Live With German Shepherd= BAD IDEA