Waiters and Waitresses around the country are hoping that Peyton Manning decides to sign with their favorite NFL franchise, and it’s not for what he can do on the field.
No they are more interested in his tipping generosity.
A waiter from the Angus Barn in Raleigh, N.C. let the whole world know just how great Peyton Manning treats his servers. It’s a good thing Peyton is a big tipper because the waiter was fired for posting the bill on the internet.
Manning and his party racked up a $625 dollar bill at the steak house on March 2, and with the 18% gratuity added by the restaurant that brought the bill to about $739. Manning decided to add an additional $200 on top (making a roughly 50% tip).
That’s right a night out on the town with Peyton includes a $1000 dinner, but its not like he doesn’t have the money.
But does it really come as a surprise to anyone that Peyton Manning is such a good tipper. He comes off as such a nice guy. I think the most surprising thing about this story is that a restaurant with the name “Barn” in it’s title is so expensive.
- Enter For Your Chance To Win Sparkle At The Anatole
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’