Peyton Manning Is A Great Tipper
Waiters and Waitresses around the country are hoping that Peyton Manning decides to sign with their favorite NFL franchise, and it’s not for what he can do on the field.
No they are more interested in his tipping generosity.
A waiter from the Angus Barn in Raleigh, N.C. let the whole world know just how great Peyton Manning treats his servers. It’s a good thing Peyton is a big tipper because the waiter was fired for posting the bill on the internet.
Manning and his party racked up a $625 dollar bill at the steak house on March 2, and with the 18% gratuity added by the restaurant that brought the bill to about $739. Manning decided to add an additional $200 on top (making a roughly 50% tip).
That’s right a night out on the town with Peyton includes a $1000 dinner, but its not like he doesn’t have the money.
But does it really come as a surprise to anyone that Peyton Manning is such a good tipper. He comes off as such a nice guy. I think the most surprising thing about this story is that a restaurant with the name “Barn” in it’s title is so expensive.
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event
- See This Hoodie With a Pocket for Your Pet (PHOTO)
- Former Child Star Dies
- Here Are the 8 Items Every Man SHOULD NOT Own
- Lance Bass Says He Was “Inappropriately Touched” While In N’SYNC
- American Horror Story Hotel Recap: Blood, Group Sex, And Lady Gaga
- Selena Gomez Reveals She Is Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Jim Carrey’s Ex-Girlfriend’s Suicide Note Details Revealed
- This Is The Bizarre Reason Why Nicole Kidman Was Not Invited To Her Daughter’s Wedding
- What Happened To Vin Diesel?!!