Peyton Manning Is A Great Tipper
Waiters and Waitresses around the country are hoping that Peyton Manning decides to sign with their favorite NFL franchise, and it’s not for what he can do on the field.
No they are more interested in his tipping generosity.
A waiter from the Angus Barn in Raleigh, N.C. let the whole world know just how great Peyton Manning treats his servers. It’s a good thing Peyton is a big tipper because the waiter was fired for posting the bill on the internet.
Manning and his party racked up a $625 dollar bill at the steak house on March 2, and with the 18% gratuity added by the restaurant that brought the bill to about $739. Manning decided to add an additional $200 on top (making a roughly 50% tip).
That’s right a night out on the town with Peyton includes a $1000 dinner, but its not like he doesn’t have the money.
But does it really come as a surprise to anyone that Peyton Manning is such a good tipper. He comes off as such a nice guy. I think the most surprising thing about this story is that a restaurant with the name “Barn” in it’s title is so expensive.
- WATCH: The Strangest Video Of Justin Timberlake You’ll Ever See
- McDonalds Newest Invention Is What We’ve Always Needed
- Details About Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction’s All Night Rager
- WOW! Mom Spends $157,000 On TODDLER’S Birthday Party!
- The Best, Worst, And Strangest Looks From The Met Gala Last Night
- PIC: What Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter Looks Like Now
- FREAKY VIDEO: What The Hell Is This Wormy Thing!?
- Kylie & Kendall Want To Trademark WHAT!?
- VIDEO: How Does Baseball Crowd React To Gay Couple On Kiss Cam?
- 5 Places, 4 People And 3 Things That Make Dallas Texas Absolutely AMAZING!!