Man Attacks Mother For Using His Salsa
The Smoking Gun is reporting that a 23 year-old Florida man, Christopher Phillips, is being held in county jail for attacking his 55 year-old mother for using his salsa and taco sauce on her dinner.
Phillips was angry with his mother, Rebecca Phillips, because she used his taco sauce and salsa with out the 23 year-olds permission.
Christopher was screaming and yelling in his mothers face, and then put her in a head lock causing pain in her neck and breaking her glasses.
After 55 year-old Rebecca freed herself from her son’s grasp, Christopher retreated to his room with live-in girlfriend Lisa Tyre.
After a few moments, Tyre, 27, emerged and began yelling at Rebecca Phillips. Tyre then allegedly slapped the older woman across the face four times, causing a small cut inside Phillips lip.
Police arrested both Christopher Phillips and Lisa Tyre charging them with misdemeanor domestic battery. Phillips is being held in the county jail in lieu of a $750 bond. Tyre was released.
Tell us what you think of this situation in the comments section below.
- Concert Review: Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Tour
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!