Man Attacks Mother For Using His Salsa
The Smoking Gun is reporting that a 23 year-old Florida man, Christopher Phillips, is being held in county jail for attacking his 55 year-old mother for using his salsa and taco sauce on her dinner.
Phillips was angry with his mother, Rebecca Phillips, because she used his taco sauce and salsa with out the 23 year-olds permission.
Christopher was screaming and yelling in his mothers face, and then put her in a head lock causing pain in her neck and breaking her glasses.
After 55 year-old Rebecca freed herself from her son’s grasp, Christopher retreated to his room with live-in girlfriend Lisa Tyre.
After a few moments, Tyre, 27, emerged and began yelling at Rebecca Phillips. Tyre then allegedly slapped the older woman across the face four times, causing a small cut inside Phillips lip.
Police arrested both Christopher Phillips and Lisa Tyre charging them with misdemeanor domestic battery. Phillips is being held in the county jail in lieu of a $750 bond. Tyre was released.
Tell us what you think of this situation in the comments section below.
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad