Man Attacks Mother For Using His Salsa
The Smoking Gun is reporting that a 23 year-old Florida man, Christopher Phillips, is being held in county jail for attacking his 55 year-old mother for using his salsa and taco sauce on her dinner.
Phillips was angry with his mother, Rebecca Phillips, because she used his taco sauce and salsa with out the 23 year-olds permission.
Christopher was screaming and yelling in his mothers face, and then put her in a head lock causing pain in her neck and breaking her glasses.
After 55 year-old Rebecca freed herself from her son’s grasp, Christopher retreated to his room with live-in girlfriend Lisa Tyre.
After a few moments, Tyre, 27, emerged and began yelling at Rebecca Phillips. Tyre then allegedly slapped the older woman across the face four times, causing a small cut inside Phillips lip.
Police arrested both Christopher Phillips and Lisa Tyre charging them with misdemeanor domestic battery. Phillips is being held in the county jail in lieu of a $750 bond. Tyre was released.
Tell us what you think of this situation in the comments section below.
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains