Man Attacks Mother For Using His Salsa
The Smoking Gun is reporting that a 23 year-old Florida man, Christopher Phillips, is being held in county jail for attacking his 55 year-old mother for using his salsa and taco sauce on her dinner.
Phillips was angry with his mother, Rebecca Phillips, because she used his taco sauce and salsa with out the 23 year-olds permission.
Christopher was screaming and yelling in his mothers face, and then put her in a head lock causing pain in her neck and breaking her glasses.
After 55 year-old Rebecca freed herself from her son’s grasp, Christopher retreated to his room with live-in girlfriend Lisa Tyre.
After a few moments, Tyre, 27, emerged and began yelling at Rebecca Phillips. Tyre then allegedly slapped the older woman across the face four times, causing a small cut inside Phillips lip.
Police arrested both Christopher Phillips and Lisa Tyre charging them with misdemeanor domestic battery. Phillips is being held in the county jail in lieu of a $750 bond. Tyre was released.
Tell us what you think of this situation in the comments section below.
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies
- A Cute Note Passed Between Kids
- Gross Things Kids Do In Public
- The Perks Of Being President
- Warren Buffett Offers A Billion Dollars For The Perfect March Madness Bracket
- Colorado Finds Clever Solution To Stolen Mile Markers
- Cell Phone Prices Fall With New Products Soon
- Julie’s Review Room: Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Throwback Thursday: Kory At 10 Years Old….With A Mullet.