Adidas Creates Worlds Most Ridiculous Cowboy Boots
For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!
- JUST RELEASED VIDEO: “Walking Dead” Season 5 Trailer
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy