Adidas Creates Worlds Most Ridiculous Cowboy Boots
For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Leigh Ann: Video Dog Apologizes For Stealing Baby Toy
- Leigh Ann: Drew Barrymore Questions Cause Cameron Diaz To Cut Short Interview
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion': Watch
- Miley Cyrus Topless Selfie
- Leigh Ann: Kanye Clears Up Wedding Rumors
- Leigh Ann: Have You Had A Coregasm?
- Jennifer Lopez Bikini Pic Is HOT
- Leigh Ann: Husband’s Passive Aggressive No Sex Spreadsheet
- Tim McGraw Slaps Female Fan In The Face, Responds In Interview.