For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Get A Behind The Scenes Look At The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Glee’s Heather Morris Welcomes Baby #2
- The Top 100 Places To Eat In The U.S.
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 12th, 2016
- Low Vitamin B12 Levels Linked to Autism, Dementia
- Peyton Manning Spoofs Brother Eli’s Reaction at Super Bowl 50
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single