Adidas Creates Worlds Most Ridiculous Cowboy Boots
For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Cameron Diaz Is Engaged!
- Vine Of The Day: ART-iana Grande- 12.20.14
- How Did Justin Bieber Lose 3.5 Million Instagram Followers This Week?
- How “A Charlie Brown Christmas” Characters Look Today
- VIDEO: Check Out These Christmas Lights Set To “Star Wars” Music
- Study: Teens Are Better At Texting & Driving Than Adults
- Steve Kemble’s Secret Eggnog Recipe
- Guy Finds Women With Same Last Name As His Ex For Month Long Vacation
- Jay Z & Beyonce Outbid for L.A. Mansion By the Minecraft Guy
- This Is What Santa Would Look Like If He Was Into High Fashion