For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Sherri Shepherd Ordered To Pay Child Support For Surrogate Son
- VIDEO: Watch Adele Sing “Hello” With Classroom Instruments On Jimmy Fallon
- Soap Actor Dies
- Here’s What’s Coming And Going On Netflix This December
- And The Winner Of Dancing With The Stars Is…
- These Were The Biggest Television Flops Of 2015
- 15 Truths About Being A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader You Would Never Expect!
- Mama June & Honey Bear Just Scored Another Reality Show!
- This Woman Proves How Much It Actually Takes To Break A Condom! WOW!
- 103.7 KVIL Will Be Out At NorthPark Center This Black Friday