Adidas Creates Worlds Most Ridiculous Cowboy Boots
For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Kory Interviews David Ramirez, Chef At Trattoria At Disneyland Resort
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”