Adidas Creates Worlds Most Ridiculous Cowboy Boots
For the cowboy on the go looking for a sportier style Adidas has come up with quite a fashionable new boot.
Well not so much fashionable. It’s actually pretty ridiculous looking.
Designer Jeremy Scott, the creator of such collections as “Eat the Rich” and “Right to Bear Arms” has done it again, we guess.
Adidas is generously calling these hybrid cowboy boots.
It’s hard to imagine who might actually wear these hideous things. But someone probably has no sense of style and $300 burning a hole in his pocket.
- Remember The Sitcom ‘Coach?’ It’s Coming Back!
- A Beyonce/Taylor Swift Duet In The Works!?
- UPDATE: Cissy Houston On Bobbi Kristina’s Condition/Rehab
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink
- Man Caught Making Love To A Stuffed Animal In Wal-Mart