Did J-Lo Tell McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh She’s This Year’s Idol
Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Madonna Wants Smokin’ Hot Young Male Model – Just Might Get Him.
- 20 Things Our Parents Did That Would Be Considered HORRIBLE Now!
- Man’s Penis Cracks After He Injects It With…
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- The Newest Selfie Craze Is The Tuck, But You Have To See What They Call It
- Over 30 Students Hurt In Crowley Bus Crash
- Chipotle Isn’t Serving This Anymore
- Sandra Bullock WAS NOT The First Choice For Most Beautiful In People Magazine