Did J-Lo Tell McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh She’s This Year’s Idol
Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Body Found Under Motel Bed After 5 Years
- Male Pregnancy Photos Make Me Happy
- This Is Adorable, This 3 Year Olds Death Grip Is Amazing! So Glad She Wasn’t Hurt!
- Ed Sheeran’s New Girl Friend, They Are Adorable
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour
- Cell Phone Safety’s #1 Rule You’re Breaking
- Bieber Responds To Orlando Bloom Fight, Then Deletes It.
- Laugh Out Loud! Oxford Boys Sing Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza