Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passenger on Plane Suffering Medical Emergency
- Video: Woman Goes Tubing Down 7th Street in Ft Worth
- Dad Uses Squirrel To Pull His Daughters Tooth And It’s Kind Of Awesome!
- Prisoner Escapes By Crawling Out Of The Tiny Hole In The Door!
- Dave Grohl From The Foo Fighters Shares Hilarious Story About Taylor Swift
- Blue Bell’s Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Is Back On Store Shelves!
- Company Pays Employees To Take Vactaions
- Alicia Keys Went #NoMakeup At The BET And Looked Amazing!
- Mother’s Post After Her Son With Down Syndrome Was Not Invited To Party Has Gone Viral
- Waitress Drops Glass Then Makes Crazy Ninja Move To Save It!