Did J-Lo Tell McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh She’s This Year’s Idol
Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert