Did J-Lo Tell McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh She’s This Year’s Idol
Last night on the first night of the drive to be the next American Idol, McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh belted out a beautiful rendition of “All The Man That I Need” by the late Whitney Houston. What caught us, besides her flawless voice were the comments of Judge Jennifer Lopez after Hollie finished singing.
(J-Lo starts talking around the 3:20 mark)
Hollie only 18 years old but is looking to be the first female to win the show in 5 years and the second person from North Texas to win the competition. Kelly Clarkson, from Burleson, was the first.
Here she is helping at Leigh Ann’s Daughter’s soccer practice. She sang “The Climb” after practice as a reward for the girls.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Police Want ‘Waze’ App’s Police Tagging Feature Disabled!
- Burger King Accidentally Gives Customer $2,631.
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race Winners
- 18-Year-Old Plans To Marry Her Long Lost Father
- You Have To See What Leigh Ann Forgot To Do Today
- Miss USA Contestant Has Wardrobe Malfunction! She Showed It All
- It’s Time For Lindsay To Go To Jail! Enough With The Excuses!
- Texas Tech Students Love A Good Snow Day!
- Taylor Swift Said She Would Never Do This, Well She Did!!
- Men Can’t Help Themselves Around A Woman In Leggings! Does That Mean We Shouldn’t Wear Them