Patriotic George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells For $8K
Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy
- Foodie Friday Fiesta!! Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas
- VIDEO: Song Pulled From Radio Stations For Gay Undertones
- Miley Cyrus Blasts Indiana Governor Over Anti-Gay Bill
- Taylor Swift Is the World’s Sixth Greatest Leader
- Justin Bieber Bro’d Out with Some Random Hiker in California Just Because
- Ed Sheeran Is Single Again!
- Ashton Kutcher Is Back To Pulling Pranks
- 51 Things Only A Dallasite Would Understand