Patriotic George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells For $8K
Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- An Easy Way to Tell When You’re Going to Die?
- Don’t Tell Leigh Ann or Courtney Kerr, But Make Up Found To Be A Waste Of Time!
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- ‘Harry Potter’ Star Hagrid Rushed to Hospital After Flight From UK To USA
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- A Doss Of Sass: Taylor Swift Hacked!
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Suge Knight, Record Producer Arrested on Murder Charges!
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story