Patriotic George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells For $8K
Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Game Of Thrones Blu-Ray Giveaway
- Jupiter Ascending Screening Passes Giveaway
- Selma Passes Giveaway
- Chugginton Live Tickets Giveaway
- Which Grammy-Winning Artist Is Selena Gomez Dating?
- VIDEO: Blake Shelton Spoofs The Bachelor On SNL
- Vine Of The Day: Black Vs. White- 01.25.15
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!