Patriotic George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells For $8K
Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Latest On The Ebola Virus In Dallas!
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View