Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100