Patriotic George Washington Chicken McNugget Sells For $8K
Rebekah Speight caught notice of one of her kids Chicken McNuggets over 3 years ago for looking like American’s first president. After freezing it and holding onto the spud for a while, she finally dug it out and put it up for auction on e-bay.
After the original e-bay auction was taken down in violation of e-bay’s ban on selling expired food, it was allowed back up when Speight revealed all the money would go to charity.
When the auction finally completed, the spud cashed in $8,100. Now that’s a lot of George Washington’s.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Combine in a Big Way for New Song ‘Bang Bang': Listen
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update
- What’s Hot: The Boy From Oz