The national average price for a gallon of gas is $3.76. While that seems pretty steep compared to paying $1.45/gal in 2002, it’s cheaper by the gallon than some of the other liquids in our daily life. Imagine what you would pay if you bought coffee, soda, cough syrup by the gallon.
In the sodas category, one gallon of Dr Pepper, or 3.79L, costs $7.01. A gallon of Coca-Cola will cost you $6.78.
College students looking to pull an all-nighter by guzzling a gallon of Red Bull will have to scrounge up a whopping $31.84.
Starbucks junkies that shell out $3.45 for a 12 oz tall fancy coffee drink would have to pay $36.92 for a gallon of that favorite drink.
Feeling under the weather? Robitussin normally costs $6.50 for 8oz, but for $103.68 per gallon you could battle a lifetime of sniffles.
Be glad that cars don’t run on printer toner. That costs $800 per gallon.
After looking at what other liquids cost per gallon, $3.76 for a gallon of gas doesn’t seem so bad anymore.
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Oklahoma Boutique And Blake Shelton Bought It
- This Cat Watching A Horror Movie Is The Best Thing You Will See All Day!
- Woman Gets Trapped In Bathroom Stall And Films SOS Video For Help
- This Babies Reaction To A Justin Bieber Song Is Priceless
- New Study Shows Millennial Men Are More Likely To Live With Their Mom!
- Rihanna Walks The Streets Of New York In See Through Dress
- Tesla Model S Driver Caught Sleeping While Letting The Autopilot Drive
- Here Are The Dumb Questions People In Texas Google
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince