The national average price for a gallon of gas is $3.76. While that seems pretty steep compared to paying $1.45/gal in 2002, it’s cheaper by the gallon than some of the other liquids in our daily life. Imagine what you would pay if you bought coffee, soda, cough syrup by the gallon.
In the sodas category, one gallon of Dr Pepper, or 3.79L, costs $7.01. A gallon of Coca-Cola will cost you $6.78.
College students looking to pull an all-nighter by guzzling a gallon of Red Bull will have to scrounge up a whopping $31.84.
Starbucks junkies that shell out $3.45 for a 12 oz tall fancy coffee drink would have to pay $36.92 for a gallon of that favorite drink.
Feeling under the weather? Robitussin normally costs $6.50 for 8oz, but for $103.68 per gallon you could battle a lifetime of sniffles.
Be glad that cars don’t run on printer toner. That costs $800 per gallon.
After looking at what other liquids cost per gallon, $3.76 for a gallon of gas doesn’t seem so bad anymore.
- Here Are The 10 Most Successful Cities In America
- James Taylor From The Bachelorette Tells Us How He Felt About Alex Saying He Got A Pity Rose
- Jerry Jones Named The Most Important Person In The NFL
- Scientist Say You Should Be Taking A Midday Nap!
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- 7 Things Every Pregnant Woman Has Done But Doesn’t Like To Talk About!
- Parents Caught The Exact Moment Their 5-Year-Old Got Attacked By A Peacock
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers After They Crushed Six Kids!
- Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce, So Who Gets Elvis’ Fortune?
- Benghazi Committee Releases Final Report And There’s A Lot For Hillary Clinton To Be Worried About