Jason Segel had a goal. He wanted to bring back the Muppets. He suceeded. The song “Man or Muppet” won an Oscar for Bret McKenzie and a new Muppet movie is already in the works. So Segel has to be in it right?
It seems that Segel is just happy to be the man who brought the loveable puppets back to the main stream.
“My goal was to bring back The Muppets, and I feel like we did it,” he said. “I just felt like I did what I set out to do. I’m really happy that they’re back to where they belong…Maybe I’ll do something in the future but no, I’m just sort of happy to send my kids off into the world.”
Segel who co-wrote and starred in the movie from last year hasn’t ruled out a cameo.
Co-writer Nicholas Stoller and director James Bobin are planning on being involved in the next movie.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight