Jason Segel had a goal. He wanted to bring back the Muppets. He suceeded. The song “Man or Muppet” won an Oscar for Bret McKenzie and a new Muppet movie is already in the works. So Segel has to be in it right?
It seems that Segel is just happy to be the man who brought the loveable puppets back to the main stream.
“My goal was to bring back The Muppets, and I feel like we did it,” he said. “I just felt like I did what I set out to do. I’m really happy that they’re back to where they belong…Maybe I’ll do something in the future but no, I’m just sort of happy to send my kids off into the world.”
Segel who co-wrote and starred in the movie from last year hasn’t ruled out a cameo.
Co-writer Nicholas Stoller and director James Bobin are planning on being involved in the next movie.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Video: Frisco Man Pays Speeding Ticket In Pennies
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo when 4-Year-Old Child Falls into Enclosure
- ‘Finding Dory’ Could Feature Disney-Pixar’s First Lesbian Couple
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay