Jason Segel had a goal. He wanted to bring back the Muppets. He suceeded. The song “Man or Muppet” won an Oscar for Bret McKenzie and a new Muppet movie is already in the works. So Segel has to be in it right?
It seems that Segel is just happy to be the man who brought the loveable puppets back to the main stream.
“My goal was to bring back The Muppets, and I feel like we did it,” he said. “I just felt like I did what I set out to do. I’m really happy that they’re back to where they belong…Maybe I’ll do something in the future but no, I’m just sort of happy to send my kids off into the world.”
Segel who co-wrote and starred in the movie from last year hasn’t ruled out a cameo.
Co-writer Nicholas Stoller and director James Bobin are planning on being involved in the next movie.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?
- Matt Damon Pranks People Sending Them On Secret Missions!
- What Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) Looks Like Now