Jason Segel had a goal. He wanted to bring back the Muppets. He suceeded. The song “Man or Muppet” won an Oscar for Bret McKenzie and a new Muppet movie is already in the works. So Segel has to be in it right?
It seems that Segel is just happy to be the man who brought the loveable puppets back to the main stream.
“My goal was to bring back The Muppets, and I feel like we did it,” he said. “I just felt like I did what I set out to do. I’m really happy that they’re back to where they belong…Maybe I’ll do something in the future but no, I’m just sort of happy to send my kids off into the world.”
Segel who co-wrote and starred in the movie from last year hasn’t ruled out a cameo.
Co-writer Nicholas Stoller and director James Bobin are planning on being involved in the next movie.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services