The Secret To A Perfect Night’s Sleep
Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- UPDATED: Harrison Ford ‘Seriously Injured’ In Plane Crash
- Dallas ISD Schools Push For Higher Safety Standards
- These Pictures Will Make You Never Want To Have Kids
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Mark Cuban To Be Featured In “Sharknado 3″
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her New Ultrasound Photos
- What Aired On “Fashion Police” Wasn’t The Only Thing Said About Zendaya’s Hair