The Secret To A Perfect Night’s Sleep
Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!
- If You’ve Got $5,000 Lying Around, You Can Buy Elvis’s Pubic Hair