The Secret To A Perfect Night’s Sleep
Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- The Home Button On The New iPhone Is Burning People’s Fingers
- Here Are The Happiest Cities In Texas
- These 19 Celebrities Real Names Will Shock You!
- James Franco Is In Dallas Through November! Have You Seen Him Around Town?
- Remember The Irving Boy Who Was Arrested For Bringing His Clock To School? There Is Now A Halloween Costume!
- #LiveLocal #FoodieChallenge #InTheKVILKitchen with Stacy Fawcett
- James Bay And Ed Sheeran Team Up For “Let It Go”
- Watch Small Dog Scare You-Know-What Out of Bear Cubs (VIDEO)
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians