The Secret To A Perfect Night’s Sleep
Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie
- VIDEO: Girl Tries To Catch Bouquet And Forgets She’s Holding A Baby
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- 25 AMAZING Clothing Items You Didn’t Know You Could Buy Right Now!
- This Might Be The Biggest Engagement Announcement Fail Of All Time
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- If You Have Celiac Disease, This Pill Will Let You Eat Gluten Soon!
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”