Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- Here Are The 10 Most Successful Cities In America
- James Taylor From The Bachelorette Tells Us How He Felt About Alex Saying He Got A Pity Rose
- Jerry Jones Named The Most Important Person In The NFL
- Scientist Say You Should Be Taking A Midday Nap!
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- 7 Things Every Pregnant Woman Has Done But Doesn’t Like To Talk About!
- Parents Caught The Exact Moment Their 5-Year-Old Got Attacked By A Peacock
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers After They Crushed Six Kids!
- Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce, So Who Gets Elvis’ Fortune?
- Benghazi Committee Releases Final Report And There’s A Lot For Hillary Clinton To Be Worried About