The Secret To A Perfect Night’s Sleep
Do you wake up in the morning only to find yourself begging for bed just a couple of hours later? Maybe you’re not getting a good night’s sleep, as is the case for most adults. It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours of undisturbed sleep, but it seems on average we only manage to squeeze in 5-7 at best. What is the secret to a good night’s sleep?
Relaxtion and routine. It’s that simple.
The answer was found as the result of a survey of 2,000 adults who claim to sleep like babies every night. The survey, conducted by a bed linen brand called Bedeck, asked these adults to describe their nightly routine.
The results found that for the perfect night’s sleep you should finish your dinner by 8:29PM, stop drinking fluids by 9:10PM, and be in bed by 10PM. It also suggested reading for 20 minutes and falling asleep by 10:26PM. According to the survey, following this recipe will have you sleeping undisturbed until your alarm buzzes at 6:47AM.
Developing this routine every night, even on the weekends, will help align your circadian rhythm so that you’ll tire and fall asleep naturally and wake naturally at the same time every day. Changing your weekend sleep schedule disrupts your circadian rhythm.
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- BREAKING: Blue Bell Recalls ALL Products!
- We Talked To Adam Lambert Today! So Excited About The Release Of “Ghost Town” Tonight
- 13 High-Maintenance Things Women Do To Look Low Maintenance
- 4/20: Demi Lovato Recalls “First Blaze” With Joe Jonas
- Man’s Obituary Urges People To Not Vote For Hillary. Really? Yep.
- 4/20 Yes, But Today Is Also…
- Widow Says Southwest Flight Attendants “Left” Her Husband To Die
- Channing Tatum Lost His Back Pack In NYC This Weekend And Needed Your Help
- Did Bobbi Brown Lie? Sources Say Bobbi Kristina Is Still On life Support!