The Galleria Transforms Into Girlfriend Heaven For Beauty LIVE
Clear your calendars, girls! Beauty LIVE is back! This weekend, the Galleria’s resident beauty stops will pull together for the ultimate skincare and beauty event. This is one weekend you’ll definitely want to spend at the mall!
The first level of the Galleria will have two stages and several beauty stops representing beauty & skincare retailers around the mall. The weekend is also full of events and lots of discounts, bonuses, and goodies for you!
Among the headlining guests scheduled to be on hand are Joey Maalouf (Beauty stylist from “The Rachel Zoe Project), Elgin Charles (“Emperor of Hair” and star of VH1’s “Beverly Hills Fabulous”), Michele Sansone (Senior Education Executive of QVC and L’Occitane), John Fussell (Chanel National Makeup Artist), Johanna Hathcock (Model, Makeup Artist, and Beauty Coach), Jordan Britt (Lancôme National Makeup Artist), and Jessica Camper (Head Makeup Artist and Director of Education for Josie Maran Cosmetics).
There will be lots of presentations, demonstrations, and consultations for you to get your beauty on. Be sure to stop by all the retailers for special goodies and services special only for the Beauty LIVE event!
For more information and a full schedule of events, go to galleriadallas.com.
Check out last year’s Beauty LIVE event for an idea of what you can expect this weekend!
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married