The Galleria Transforms Into Girlfriend Heaven For Beauty LIVE
Clear your calendars, girls! Beauty LIVE is back! This weekend, the Galleria’s resident beauty stops will pull together for the ultimate skincare and beauty event. This is one weekend you’ll definitely want to spend at the mall!
The first level of the Galleria will have two stages and several beauty stops representing beauty & skincare retailers around the mall. The weekend is also full of events and lots of discounts, bonuses, and goodies for you!
Among the headlining guests scheduled to be on hand are Joey Maalouf (Beauty stylist from “The Rachel Zoe Project), Elgin Charles (“Emperor of Hair” and star of VH1’s “Beverly Hills Fabulous”), Michele Sansone (Senior Education Executive of QVC and L’Occitane), John Fussell (Chanel National Makeup Artist), Johanna Hathcock (Model, Makeup Artist, and Beauty Coach), Jordan Britt (Lancôme National Makeup Artist), and Jessica Camper (Head Makeup Artist and Director of Education for Josie Maran Cosmetics).
There will be lots of presentations, demonstrations, and consultations for you to get your beauty on. Be sure to stop by all the retailers for special goodies and services special only for the Beauty LIVE event!
For more information and a full schedule of events, go to galleriadallas.com.
Check out last year’s Beauty LIVE event for an idea of what you can expect this weekend!
- Blue October “Fear” World Premiere On KVIL!
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards