Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- UPDATED: Harrison Ford ‘Seriously Injured’ In Plane Crash
- Dallas ISD Schools Push For Higher Safety Standards
- These Pictures Will Make You Never Want To Have Kids
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Mark Cuban To Be Featured In “Sharknado 3″
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her New Ultrasound Photos
- What Aired On “Fashion Police” Wasn’t The Only Thing Said About Zendaya’s Hair