Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- #LiveLocal Grab a glass of Milk!! Tomorrow CAKE Bar opens at Trinity Groves!!
- Jenny McCarthy Has Lost Her Wedding Ring One Month Into Marriage
- 90’s Couple Whose Breakups
- Dose Of Sass: Ariana, Joan, Robin Thicke & More!
- Mayim Bialik Hates ‘Frozen’, Calls The Movie Sexist
- Win Ariana Grande Tickets
- Joan Rivers’ Doc Reportedly Took Selfie Moments Before Cardiac Arrest