Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 350 Pound Upside Down Sea Turtle Rescued on Florida Beach (PHOTOS)
- Rather Than An Umbrella, Rihanna Suprises Wet Fans With Pizza And Towels
- Millions Of Dollars Found Stashed In Buckets At Miami Home
- Need A Summer Vacation Trip? Try This List of “Must Dos” In The Lone Star State
- Holocaust Escape Tunnel Discovered In Lithuania
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Reportedly Not Divorcing
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)