Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Toughest Game Of “Would You Rather” EVER!!
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- You Have To Check Out The New Starbucks Drink! We Can’t Wait
- Meghan Trainor Song In World Series Promo Video
- Most Romantic Proposal Video You Will Ever See
- Channing Tatum Tells Us How He Feels About Watching His Wife Kiss Other Men On Screen
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- What’s Hot: Jackopierce With The DSO