Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Don’t Miss Kathy Griffin
- Fair Park Sparks
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon
- Win Fifth Harmony Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Reality Star Announces Daughters’ Pregnancy And Bisexuality
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Says Zayn-Less New Album Will Be More ‘Oasis-y’
- Student Leaves $3K Tip To Honor Teacher
- Don’t Miss Lady Antebellum
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals The REAL Reason Her And Ryan Reynolds Split