Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!