Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch Dallas Sportscaster Dale Hansen Sound Off On Racism
- Man Has “The Dress” Tattooed On His Leg And We Still Aren’t Sure What Color It Is
- VIDEO: Ariana Grande Almost Dies At Her Honeymoon Tour Concert
- Rumors Are Khloe Kardashian Or NeNe Leakes Will Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’
- Khloe Kardashian in Talks to Join Fashion Police!
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta