Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’
- Tove Lo At The Toyota Performance Showroom
- Taylor Swift Shares Full Tracklist for ‘1989’
- Video: Bradley Pitts On Between Two Ferns
- First Trailer For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hits The Internet
- What’s Hot: Costumes and Critters at the Dallas Zoo
- Win A Halloween Prize Pack From Dallas Zoo And Party City
- When Worlds Collide: Teresa Giudice To Serve Prison Sentence At WHICH Prison?
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend