Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Zazza Mornings Takes Ice Bucket Challenge Live On The Broadcast
- Motorcyclist Pulls Ninja Move To Save Life
- What’s Hot: Muscle Maker Grill Dallas
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?
- Is This Five Seconds of Kanye West’s Alleged Paul McCartney Collaboration?
- Mariah & Nick Cannon Are Divorced?!
- Watch: Dog’s Reaction To Alarm Going Off!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Nominated Chris Martin To Do Ice Bucket Challenge
- ‘Gotham’ Actress Erin Richards Stops By & Chats Batman Prequel
- Big Brother Derrick’s Dad Thinks His Son Isn’t So Safe?