Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 11-Year-Old Girl Just Gave The Sickest Text Message Burn Of All Time
- Hottest Moms In Hollywood
- VIDEO: What Is Crawling Out Of This Salmon From The Store
- Enter-To-Win One Direction Tickets
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- ‘Real Housewives’ Casting Changes: Who’s Out?
- USA Women’s Soccer Team Advances To World Cup Final
- Good Guy Tim McGraw Is Giving Mortgage-Free Homes To Veterans