Neiman Marcus Has Phone App To Help You Shop
Ever start wandering through a big department store trying to find a specific item, only to get lost and end up wasting 45 minutes trying on shoes you’re never going to buy? Yeah us too. Well Neiman Marcus is ready to help you out with that.
The clothing retailer is launching a new app that will allow shoppers to select their favorite items and find them in the store. Also you can scan QR codes to find out where items are. Also the app will allow you to be notified of special events, new arrivals and changes in trends you’ve recently been interested in.
Another interesting feature of the app is the ability to link up with a sales associate who can act as a personal shopper for you.
The app will launch this spring. No word on if it will be available here in the DFW.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Breaks Down In Tears After VMA Performance
- Selena Gomez Suffers A Wardrobe Malfunction At The VMA’s!
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Miley Cyrus Verbally Attacked On Stage At The Video Music Awards
- Kanye West Announces He Will Run For President In 2020
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift Sing and Make Up at MTV VMAs
- MTV VMAs 2015: Complete Winners List
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic in History
- Watch: Taylor Swift Premieres Dramatic New Video for ‘Wildest Dreams’
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!