Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- VIDEO: Man Strangely Calm As Killer Whale Chomps On His Paddle Board
- 92 Year Old Evicted From Nursing Home After “Wild Stripper Party”
- Anthony Bourdain’s 10 Rules For A Perfect Burger Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend
- You Won’t Believe What They Did With Letterman’s Set Now That His Show Is Over
- Josh Duggar Update…And It’s Only Getting Uglier
- BREAKING: Duggar Family Makes Statement About Molestation Situation With Josh
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Harry Potter Star Has Grown Up Nicely! Check Out His Cover Shoot Of Attitude!
- 22 Things You Did 10 Years Ago That Are Weird Now
- Scott Disick Admits To Hooking Up With Khloe & Kylie!