Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- This Mother And Daughter Have Spent $63K On Matching Plastic Surgery
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen
- You Might Be Able To Tell If Someone Is A Psycho By The Way They Yawn!
- Woman Asks Men To Hold Her Underwear In The Best Prank EVER!!!
- Arizona Couple Finds $50,000 In Safe While Renovating Kitchen
- “Bruh,” “Awesomsauce,” “Butthurt” Among New Words Added To The Dictionary
- Fifth Harmony Check in to Haunted Hotel for ‘I’m in Love with a Monster’ Video
- Has The Ashley Madison Hacker Been Caught?
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Posts Surprise New Teaser Trailer
- Jerry Seineld’s Kids Had A Lemonade Stand… Until The Police Shut It Down