Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized
- Which Celeb Luvs Being Naked
- Blake: Birthrate Down – Small Dog Purchases Up
- Arcade Fire Announces ‘We Exist’ as Next ‘Reflektor’ Single
- Vanderpump Rules & KVIL
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Arcade Fire Overstay Their Welcome to Crowd’s Delight
- The Sincerity Of Pharrell Williams
- Lifehack: How To Properly Iron A Dress Shirt
- Lana Del Rey Shares Slinky, Sad New Song ‘West Coast’