Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Vine Of The Day: Indiana Bones- 12.19.14
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr Interview Daughtry
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Celebrities Express Outrage Over Sony Canceling “The Interview”
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Up Staged By Her Hot Bodygaurd
- Demi Lovato And Sam Smith Win The Ugly Sweater Battle! Hands Down!
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- This Women Divorced Her Husband Because He Wanted Her To Be More Like Kim Kardashian
- New Website Lets You Sell Your Ex’s Crap
- This Guy Spent $150,000 To Look Just Like Kim Kardashian. . . . And WOW!