Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- These Celebrity Rags-to-Riches Stories Will Give You Hope
- Sleeping Baby Cuddling 4 Cobras Will Freak You Out
- VIDEO: Mary Lambert From Macklemores Same Love Puts Out New Music Video “Secrets”
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt French Braids Interns Hair During Interview And It’s Awesome!
- Picture Of Groom’s Seeing The Bride For The First Time Will Make You Believe In Love Again!
- Internet Quiz Guesses That Kory Is A Male, In His Late Teens
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA Winning Weekend
- Get Tickets To See Austin Mahone Live
- Stay & Play At Pirates Cove And North Texas Jellystone Park
- Celebrate National Cheesecake Day At The Cheesecake Factory