Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert