Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Amanda Bynes Parents Had No Clue She Was Arrested
- What’s Hot: Burton Burlesque
- BREAKING: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI
- Walmart Blaming Tracy Morgan?
- Prosper Eagles Football Team In-Studio Chat ‘Shake It Off’ Viral Video
- VIDEO: The first QANTAS Double Decker Lands In DFW!
- Adam Levine And Wife Get Naked In New “Animals” Music Video
- Magic Mike XXL Plot And Full Cast Revealed
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline