Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Mickey Rourke Knocks Guy Out Half His Age
- #MeetStevie: What Is A Stevie?!
- Skinny Tara Reid Shocks In Bikini Photo
- Black Friday Is Almost Over, But We Don’t Want You To Miss Out On A Single Cyber Monday Deal
- Ray Rice Reinstated And Allowed To Play In The NFL Again
- KVIL Black Friday Take Over
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW
- 47th Annual Turkey Trot
- The New Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer!
- Is 9 Years Old Too Young To Be A Supermodel?