Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan Says He Knew Lupita’s Dress Was A Fake On Oscar Night!
- This Eye Test May Solve Riddle Of “The Dress.”
- Painter Puts Lewinsky Dress In Official Bill Clinton Portrait!
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Who Made Forbes 2015 Billionaires List?
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?