Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Plastic Surgery Leaves Brazilian Model With Rotting Leg
- School Inspects Kid’s Underwear Looking For Phantom Pooper
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His Change In A New Series
- VIDEO: President Obama Sings “Uptown Funk”
- Why Is Bethenny Frankel Returning To RHONY?
- VIDEO: Houston UPS Driver Throws Packages, Pees On House!
- Ask Kory: CrossFit Fail
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’