Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Three Girls Arrested For Twerking!
- Dallas’ 10 Best Spots For Late-Night Food
- PIC: These Celebs Get Caught Red Handed Staring At Chrissy Teigen’s Butt
- Wow! Former Wild Man Colin Farrell Hasn’t Dated Anyone In HOW LONG?!
- WATCH: Monkey Drop Kicks Man Who Gave It The Finger
- VIDEO: Jason Alexander Channels George Costanza As He Records Kat Dennings’ Voicemail
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt And Jimmy Fallon’s Version Of Uptown Funk Will Make Your Monday AWESOME
- “You Won Another Gold Tonight Dad.” The Jenners And Kardashians Support Bruce On Social Media
- PICS: Beyoncé Shares Photos From Her Mom’s Wedding
- WATCH: Justin Bieber Crashes High School Prom