Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains