The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery