Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!