The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Get To Know The Cast Of The Real Housewives of Dallas
- Real Housewives Of Dallas Cast Announced! Watch The Trailer Here!
- Ryan Reynolds Says He Wants Nine Daughters!
- Watch Katie Holmes Show Off Her Best Beyonce Dance Moves
- Gwen Stefani Will Be Back On The Voice As Blake Shelton’s Advisor
- Looks Like Katy Perry And Orlando Bloom Are Really Heating Up
- Here’s What Will Smith Has To Say About His Son Cross Dressing
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!