The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Amy Schumer Turns Heads At The Met Gala. See Her Stunning Look!
- Britney Spears Set To Perform At Billboard Music Awards This Month
- These Celebrities Killed It At The Met Gala. See Their Amazing Looks!
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 4
- Calvin Harris Revealed Some Sad News for Taylor Swift Fans
- Lionel Richie is Launching His Own Makeup Line Called “Hello”
- Kate Upton Is Off The Market: Justin Put A Ring On It
- The Way Twitter Responded To This Interracial Couple In A Old Navy Ad Is Terrible
- You Almost Won’t Recognize Taylor Swift At The Met Gala Tonight!
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory