Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- This Bearded Bride Will Challenge The Way You Think About Beauty
- Chic-Fil-A Ranked #1 In Fast Food Customer Satisfaction
- Enrique Iglesias Arrested By State Trooper
- Did Emila Calrke Reveal Secrets About Future Of ‘Game Of Thrones’?
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out Of Judging The Miss USA Pageant
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Are You Looking For A Firework Show This Weekend? We Have A Full List HERE!!
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry
- VIDEO: These Kids Are Killing It In Adult Salsa Competitions All Around The World