Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Sheryl Crow to Perform National Anthem at the First Democratic Debate
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Your Netflix Subscription Is About To Go Up And You’re Not Going To Be Happy About It
- Are You Over Empire Already??
- The Reenactment Of The Motorcade In Dealey Plaza Today Was A Step Back In Time!
- Tons Of People Are Freaking Out Over This Victoria Secret Photoshop Fail
- Male Radio Host Has Sexist Rant Against Woman Who Makes Sports Broadcasting History!
- Taylor Swift Says We All Need A Break From Her!
- A 13-Year-Old Invented A Way To Keep People From Driving Drunk Or High
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?