Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’