Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- If Women Were Honest On Dates Is Hilarious!
- Local High School Janitor Changes Kids Lives Every Day!
- William Shatner And Leonard Nimoy Reunite For ‘Star Trek 3’?
- VIDEO: 103.7 KVIL In The Dallas Pride Parade!
- Calm Down, Everyone: Phil Collins Isn’t Touring (Yet)
- Journey Call Out Website Promoting Tour They Never Booked
- VIDEO: Men Getting Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Chris Stein’s Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie
- Watch Paul McCartney’s Star-Studded ‘Meat Free Mondays’ Music Video