Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Champ A Dead Beat Dad?
- Rumor About Teresa Giudice’s Post-Prison Plans Busted!
- Kris Humphries’ Nasty Tweet Aimed At Bruce Jenner During Special!?
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon
- We Talked To Scheana Marie From “Vanderpump Rules” Today, So Much Fun!
- BREAKING: Josh Hamilton Could Be Coming Back To The Texas Rangers
- 10 Horrific “Greys Anatomy” Exits, Ranked By How Much They Traumatized You!