Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Foodie Blog With Aaron Perry!
- Courtney And Leigh Ann’s Hawaii Diary – “I Wonder If This Belongs To Courtney”
- Big Tex’s New Shirt Is Revealed
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Steve Kemble’s Dose Of Sass: Miley Cyrus, Seth Meyers, And The Emmys
- Meet Kory’s New Shelter Pup: Chester
- The New ‘The Walking Dead’ Teaser Will Give You Chills
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary – Aulani Waterslides
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary – Aulani Cultural Greeter
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Diary #5 – Leigh Ann’s Paddleboard Panic