Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- You Will Never Believe Who The Next Mentors On “The Voice” Are Going To Be
- Homophobe Tries To Beat Up Gay Couple, Gay Couple End Up Beating Him Up!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped Over $300K On These Shoes
- Man Tries To Convince Cop His Pot Is Kale Salad
- Where Are They Now? You Have To See What The Cast Of “Saved By The Bell” Is Doing
- “Digital Kidnapping” Is A Real Thing And Can Happen If You Post Pictures Of Your Kids
- Texas Drunk Driving Campaign Begins Today!
- Finally, A Real Hangover Cure
- Lenny Kravitz Pants Ripped And He Showed The World His Junk!
- Dallas ‘Fixin’ The Mix’ With The Horseshoe Coming To I-30/I-35 Interchange