Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married