Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America
- Emma Watson Used The #SATWordOfTheWeek!
- Would You Be Able To Do This?!
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice’s Daughter Writes Song About Her Mom In Prison
- Which Original “Housewife” Is Returning To The Show?
- Vine Of The Day: Rude Awakening- 01.24.15
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The New Extended Carl’s Jr. Bikini Model Ad?
- The New 2015 Gerber Baby Is Freakin’ Adorable: See The Photo Here!
- Men Go Full Frontal At Rick Owens Paris Fashion Week Show