The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!
- Justin Bieber Just Cancelled His Thanksgiving Day Parade Appearance For A Weird Reason!
- Celebrate The Season With #GivingTuesday
- Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song Will Get Stuck In Your Head In Seconds!
- Who’s Zayn Malik’s New Supermodel Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco From The Big Bang Theory Show’s Us How To Cover That Tattoo You Got For Your Ex
- The Guy Who Voiced “Hey Arnold” From Nickelodeon Is All Grown Up And Insanely Hot!
- Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran to Perform on ‘A Home For The Holidays’
- Two Words: Fire Tornado
- Gaylord Texan’s ICE! With Sybil And Rebekah