Neckties Could Be Extinct In 50 Years
The days of looking dapper like Don Draper may be coming to an end. With more and more offices going relaxing dress codes to business casual and beyond, neckties are becoming fewer and farther between in the work place.
According to a survey done in Britian, 74% of people believe that the necktie could go the way of the dinosaur in the next 50 years. However, there are those who think that the necktie could be outdated even before then. 51% of workers think it won’t last 20 years, and 22% don’t think the tie could be done this decade.
According to the Deccan Chronicle, the end of necktie comes at the growing trend of casual work places where everyone, on up to CEOs, dress more casual a la businesses like Facebook and Google. The necktie’s demise could be accelerated by the growing number of people who work from home, foregoing the need to dress up altogether.
- Bacon Bash 2014
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song
- Breaking News: Oscar De La Renta Dies
- BREAKING: Tori Spellings Rushed To The Hospital In Quarantine
- Bethany Fankel Returns To The Real Housewives Of New York Again!
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Could Gwen Be Leaving The Voice??
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Interview Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld
- Kris Jenner Angry Over Bruce Dating Her Best Friend
- Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants