10 Sugar Filled Snacks Healthier Than Children’s Cereal (page 4)
March 6, 2012 3:00 PM
Starbucks Iced Caffe Latte
Next time your kid wants a bowl of Fruit Loops maybe you should hand him a Grande Iced Caffe Latte instead. The coffee actually has one less gram of sugar than the cereal. However you’re probably just replacing the sugar rush for a caffeine high.
- Atari Cartridges Found in Landfill Get $100K on eBay
- Dancing With the Stars FULL Line-Up Announced
- Huge Party Held in Memory of News Reporter Alison Parker
- Miley Cyrus’ Latest Photo Shoot Is Basically Porn
- Taylor Swift’s New Video Catching Flack for ‘Channeling Colonialism’
- Someone Insulted Katy Perry During Her Show And Her Response Is Priceless
- Jennifer Aniston Caught In Public Wearing Nothing But A Towel. See The Pic!
- The 10 Best Things To Do In Dallas When You’re Alone
- Who Were The Top 10 Heartthrobs From The 90s? Number One Is Still On Top Of Their Game!
- Chipotle Announces More Delivery Services