Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Sues Company for Being Bored to Death at Work
- The Cost Breakdown of Attending a Wedding
- Met Gala 2016 Fashion Goes High Tech On The Red Carpet: See The Chic Pics
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For May 3rd, 2016
- Tupac’s Mom Afeni Shakur Dead At 69
- 50 Cent Posts A Video Mocking A Janitor With A Social Disorder
- Texas Alpaca Farm Honors Prince With New Baby Alpaca
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Baby Bumps Galore At Met Gala Last Night
- Tony Romo Took Over The DJ Booth At The WHCD! What Songs Did He Have People Dancing To?