Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Will Make You Think Of “Saved By The Bell” In A Whole Different Way!
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Did Donald Trump Just Call Ted Cruz A P*$$Y?
- Husband Sues Wife For Not Cooking And Cleaning Enough!
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco