Is Madonna Marrying Someone Half Her Age?
Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Study Shows Women Are Ruder Drivers
- What We Learned From Music
- 100 Things You Should Eat In Dallas
- Bribing Your Kids In Life
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- 5 Things That Parents Should Stop Saying To Non-Parents
- She Mail: Dude Drinks Like A Lady
- Top 10 Secret Fast Food Menu Items