Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- There Is Now Break Up Insurance On Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleson
- Driver Who Crashed Sues Richardson Bar For $1 Million
- John Legend Shares New Pics Of Baby Luna
- Dad Post Cute Video Of How To Get Your Baby To Clean The House
- Barry Gibb Peps Solo Album ‘In The Now’
- Visitors To Rio Are Greeted With A “Welome To Hell” Banner When Getting Off Planes
- Woman Drive For A Mile With Man’s Body Lodged In Windshield And A Foot In The Trunk
- Princess Diana’s Butler Reveals Last Words She Said To Him Before She Died
- GoFundMe Raises Thousands For Teen Who Helped Man Carry Groceries
- Backstreet’s Back! Here are the Boys’ New (Country) Collaborators