Reports from England are saying that 53 year-old Madonna is contemplating entering into nuptials for the third time in her life. This time with 24 year old dancer Brahim Zaibat.
The Mail is reporting that the young man got on one knee and popped the question to the pop star a few weekends ago. The kicker is that while Zaibat asked Madonna at a Kabbalah center a few weeks back, she hasn’t given the boy an answer yet.
Madge isn’t new to dating the younger fellas. Her boyfriend before Zaibat was also 24 and her most recent husband, Guy Ritchie, is 10 years younger. The singer talked about her relationship with her maybe soon to be future fiance on ’20/20′ in January, “I didn’t, like, write down on a piece of paper I’m now going to have a relationship with a younger man. That’s just what happened. You see, that’s the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.”
Time will tell if the pop star marries the young man.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Man Wakes Up To Empty Plane Cabin
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Buffy
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That: Icepocalypse 2013 Edition
- Grown Ups Get A Chance To Crawl In Neiman Marcus’ Tubes In Downtown Dallas
- VIDEO: Beware Of Falling Ice
- Enter For Your Chance To Win Sparkle At The Anatole
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry