Girl Scout Punches Thieving Cookie Monster
We couldn’t say it much better than Girl Scout Rachel Johnson, “Who steals from a Girl Scout? I mean seriously, it’s like the worst thing ever.” We completely agree Rachel.
Sadly there are people out there who do steal from girl scouts apparently. Johnson and fellow scout Iravia Cotter were outside a Houston-area Walmart when a man walked up and swiped their cash box. He then ran and jumped in a getaway car. The girls didn’t sit idly by.
The girls chased after the thieves and and Cotton managed to punch on of the men in the face through the passenger window. The troop is responsible for the $200 that was stolen.
“I hope your face hurts from where Iravia punched you,” Johnson said to the perp who might be hearing about this story.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Selena Gomez Reportedly “Threw A Fit” At Taylor Swifts Birthday Party
- The Duggar Family Christmas Card Is Better Than All Of The Kardashians Cards Put Together
- Justin Timberlake On Jimmy Fallon — Almost As Good As Justin Timberlake On “SNL”
- Ogles Girl At The Gym, Falls Off Treadmill, Tries To Cover By Doing Push Ups!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- 7th Heaven Star Admits To Abuse
- Live On TV! Sharon Osbourne’s Tooth Falls Out!