Girl Scout Punches Thieving Cookie Monster
We couldn’t say it much better than Girl Scout Rachel Johnson, “Who steals from a Girl Scout? I mean seriously, it’s like the worst thing ever.” We completely agree Rachel.
Sadly there are people out there who do steal from girl scouts apparently. Johnson and fellow scout Iravia Cotter were outside a Houston-area Walmart when a man walked up and swiped their cash box. He then ran and jumped in a getaway car. The girls didn’t sit idly by.
The girls chased after the thieves and and Cotton managed to punch on of the men in the face through the passenger window. The troop is responsible for the $200 that was stolen.
“I hope your face hurts from where Iravia punched you,” Johnson said to the perp who might be hearing about this story.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Paddintonton DVD Giveaway
- Far From The Madding Crowd Giveaway
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Champ A Dead Beat Dad?
- Rumor About Teresa Giudice’s Post-Prison Plans Busted!
- Kris Humphries’ Nasty Tweet Aimed At Bruce Jenner During Special!?
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon