Girl Scout Punches Thieving Cookie Monster
We couldn’t say it much better than Girl Scout Rachel Johnson, “Who steals from a Girl Scout? I mean seriously, it’s like the worst thing ever.” We completely agree Rachel.
Sadly there are people out there who do steal from girl scouts apparently. Johnson and fellow scout Iravia Cotter were outside a Houston-area Walmart when a man walked up and swiped their cash box. He then ran and jumped in a getaway car. The girls didn’t sit idly by.
The girls chased after the thieves and and Cotton managed to punch on of the men in the face through the passenger window. The troop is responsible for the $200 that was stolen.
“I hope your face hurts from where Iravia punched you,” Johnson said to the perp who might be hearing about this story.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains