Girl Scout Punches Thieving Cookie Monster
We couldn’t say it much better than Girl Scout Rachel Johnson, “Who steals from a Girl Scout? I mean seriously, it’s like the worst thing ever.” We completely agree Rachel.
Sadly there are people out there who do steal from girl scouts apparently. Johnson and fellow scout Iravia Cotter were outside a Houston-area Walmart when a man walked up and swiped their cash box. He then ran and jumped in a getaway car. The girls didn’t sit idly by.
The girls chased after the thieves and and Cotton managed to punch on of the men in the face through the passenger window. The troop is responsible for the $200 that was stolen.
“I hope your face hurts from where Iravia punched you,” Johnson said to the perp who might be hearing about this story.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mia Farrow Tweeted Out The Address Of The Dentist Who Shot #CecilTheLion
- The Guys At Dude Perfect Do Impossible Paintball Trick Shots!
- STOP EVERYTHING: Here Is The NYFD 2016 Calendar And It’s AMAZING! You’re Welcome!
- Good Time To Trade In Your iPhone!
- Unprofessional Things To Avoid Doing At Work
- 6 Signs You Need A Vacation
- The Future Of Safe Sex Is Here! Would You Try A Spray On Condom?
- These 10 Things Make You Look Like An Idiot When You’re Driving
- You Have To See What Someone Changed This Construction Sign On Central Expressway To Say
- This Woman’s 800 lbs. Transformation is AMAZING!! You Have To See The Before And After Pictures