Move over King of Pop here comes [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm]. Well at least in the UK. The Singer’s second album “21” has now passed [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michael Jackson[/lastfm]’s “Bad” on the all-time best-selling albums in the UK. She still has quite a way to go to catch Michael’s “Thriller” and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Eagles[/lastfm]’ “Eagles: Their Greatest Hits” albums in the US.
Can “21” be stopped?
“21” has now sold 4.02 million copies in the UK which is good enough to move her to 8th in the UK, and she won’t remain in that spot for very long. She only needs to sale 150,000 more copies to move up to sixth on the list.
She still needs quite a few more sales to catch the top spot in America, about 20 million more to be exact. She could pull it off in the UK considering she only needs about 2 million more in sales to be UK’s all-time best-selling album.
Adele recently stated that she will be heading into the studio to begin work on the follow-up to “21” sometime this year.
- Drunk Police Officer Pulls His Gun On Jack In The Box Drive-Thru Employee And It Was Caught On Video!
- Taking a Hot Bath Shows Similar Benefits to Exercise
- Michael Jordan Speaks Out On Shootings Of African Americans And Targeting Of Police
- Ariana Grande Has Been Banned From The White House Over Donut-Licking Scandal
- VIDEO: Tiger Attacks And Kills Tourist As She Gets Out Of Her Car
- The Stockyards In Fort Worth Start Demolition Work
- Secret to Happy Marriage is 7-8 Hours of Sleep
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 25, 2016 (Audio)
- Irving Police Share Some Pokemon Go Tips In Hilarious Video
- Streets Named After Fallen Service Members In Texas