A Southern Star Is Rising Over Knox-Henderson
Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- Chris Stein’s Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie
- Watch Paul McCartney’s Star-Studded ‘Meat Free Mondays’ Music Video
- Ariana Grande’s Life Coach Quits
- Jokes Only ‘Real Housewives’ Fans Will Understand
- The Best Place To Live Is In North Texas
- Southlake Teen Is Singlehandedly Changing The Homecoming Mum Tradition
- Kim Kardashian Victim Of Another Nude Photo Leak
- Most Shallow Reasons For Breaking Up
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because ‘Boom Clap’ Is Doing Too Well
- Woman Pays 20 Grand For Three Boobs