Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- This Will Make You Think Of “Saved By The Bell” In A Whole Different Way!
- Why Meghan Trainor Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- Chicago Release Official Statement on Peter Cetera
- Carly Rae Jepsen Covers ‘Full House’ Theme in New Trailer
- Hall & Oates Announce Summer Tour 2016
- Go Behind The Scenes of Taylor Swift’s ‘Out Of The Woods’ Music Video
- Did Donald Trump Just Call Ted Cruz A P*$$Y?
- Husband Sues Wife For Not Cooking And Cleaning Enough!
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco