A Southern Star Is Rising Over Knox-Henderson
Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- These Dogs Are Egg-cited About Easter!
- Celebs Pose With Younger Versions Of Themselves
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot