A Southern Star Is Rising Over Knox-Henderson
Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan Says He Knew Lupita’s Dress Was A Fake On Oscar Night!
- This Eye Test May Solve Riddle Of “The Dress.”
- Painter Puts Lewinsky Dress In Official Bill Clinton Portrait!
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Who Made Forbes 2015 Billionaires List?
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?