A Southern Star Is Rising Over Knox-Henderson
Top Chef & Food Network Star Lisa Garza is whipping up some good southern food and hospitality at her brand new restaurant on Henderson Ave, Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar. It’s only been open a week, but the buzz is already starting.
Sissy’s is different from other modern Southern restaurants like the Screen Door in that it has a more casual atmosphere. Think of lunch on a shaded veranda rather than in the formal dining room. However, the laid back atmosphere is the product of Lisa Garza’s attention to detail in everything from the decor, table settings, and vintage aprons the wait staff wear to the food and dessert wine list.
You’ll love the fabulous deviled eggs, squash puppies, and fried chicken! The menu is Southern with a twist; from Gulf Shrimp & Grits to Chicken Fried Silver Sterling Steak. Your mouth will be watering with anticipation.
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation and have a peak at the menu, visit sissyssouthernkitchen.com.
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana