Six Flags’ 2012 Season Opens This Weekend
It’s been 2 months since Six Flags put the wraps on their 2011 season. If you’ve been in roller coaster withdrawal through January and February, there is good news for you. This is opening weekend for Six Flags Over Texas’ 2012 season!
Fulfill your need for speed on the new Texas Giant! It won the Golden Ticket Award for Best New Ride in 2011, which is a highly coveted award in the amusement and attraction business. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 14 story, 79 degree drop and the over 95 degree banks.
Six Flags will be open weekends through May 16th with the exception of Spring Break, March 10th-18th. If you buy your tickets for opening weekend online, you can get them for the fabulous price of $19.99!!
Get your tickets and find out more at sixflags.com/overtexas.
- Kory Interviews David Ramirez, Chef At Trattoria At Disneyland Resort
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”