Six Flags’ 2012 Season Opens This Weekend
It’s been 2 months since Six Flags put the wraps on their 2011 season. If you’ve been in roller coaster withdrawal through January and February, there is good news for you. This is opening weekend for Six Flags Over Texas’ 2012 season!
Fulfill your need for speed on the new Texas Giant! It won the Golden Ticket Award for Best New Ride in 2011, which is a highly coveted award in the amusement and attraction business. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 14 story, 79 degree drop and the over 95 degree banks.
Six Flags will be open weekends through May 16th with the exception of Spring Break, March 10th-18th. If you buy your tickets for opening weekend online, you can get them for the fabulous price of $19.99!!
Get your tickets and find out more at sixflags.com/overtexas.
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening
- Jennifer Aniston: “I Bared My Butt Way Way Before Kim Kardashian”
- VIDEO: Meghan Trainor “All About That Bass”…Best Parody?
- #ThanksMichelleObama: Students Tweet Concern Regarding Officious Food Tips
- Did You See What The American Music Award Told J.Lo and Iggy
- Kim Kardashian Snow Blower Is The Best Invention Ever