Six Flags’ 2012 Season Opens This Weekend
It’s been 2 months since Six Flags put the wraps on their 2011 season. If you’ve been in roller coaster withdrawal through January and February, there is good news for you. This is opening weekend for Six Flags Over Texas’ 2012 season!
Fulfill your need for speed on the new Texas Giant! It won the Golden Ticket Award for Best New Ride in 2011, which is a highly coveted award in the amusement and attraction business. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 14 story, 79 degree drop and the over 95 degree banks.
Six Flags will be open weekends through May 16th with the exception of Spring Break, March 10th-18th. If you buy your tickets for opening weekend online, you can get them for the fabulous price of $19.99!!
Get your tickets and find out more at sixflags.com/overtexas.
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale