Six Flags’ 2012 Season Opens This Weekend
It’s been 2 months since Six Flags put the wraps on their 2011 season. If you’ve been in roller coaster withdrawal through January and February, there is good news for you. This is opening weekend for Six Flags Over Texas’ 2012 season!
Fulfill your need for speed on the new Texas Giant! It won the Golden Ticket Award for Best New Ride in 2011, which is a highly coveted award in the amusement and attraction business. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 14 story, 79 degree drop and the over 95 degree banks.
Six Flags will be open weekends through May 16th with the exception of Spring Break, March 10th-18th. If you buy your tickets for opening weekend online, you can get them for the fabulous price of $19.99!!
Get your tickets and find out more at sixflags.com/overtexas.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Say No To Kanye
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s Arrogant Deposition
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Kory’s Review: We Will Rock You @ Dallas Summer Musicals
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash