Six Flags’ 2012 Season Opens This Weekend
It’s been 2 months since Six Flags put the wraps on their 2011 season. If you’ve been in roller coaster withdrawal through January and February, there is good news for you. This is opening weekend for Six Flags Over Texas’ 2012 season!
Fulfill your need for speed on the new Texas Giant! It won the Golden Ticket Award for Best New Ride in 2011, which is a highly coveted award in the amusement and attraction business. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 14 story, 79 degree drop and the over 95 degree banks.
Six Flags will be open weekends through May 16th with the exception of Spring Break, March 10th-18th. If you buy your tickets for opening weekend online, you can get them for the fabulous price of $19.99!!
Get your tickets and find out more at sixflags.com/overtexas.
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards
- VIDEO: Kanye West Tears Up And Shows His Sensitive Side
- What Color Dress Do You See?
- PHOTOS: Ed Sheeran Gets Wasted
- What Does Miley Cyrus Use To Spice Up Her Love Life?
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Robin Williams’ Daughter Speaks For First Time Since His Death.