Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- Chipotle Is About To Step Up Their Burrito Game And We Can’t Wait!
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Attacks People In New Sum 41 Music Video!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Hip Hop High
- Naked Man Taunts NYPD Then Jumps Off Roof In Time Square (NSFW)
- You Won’t Recognize Ruby Rose In These Throw Back Pictures!
- In Celebration Of Shark Week Here Is A Video Of “The Biggest Shark Ever Filmed”
- Body Parts Wash Up Near Olympics Beach Volleyball Site
- U.S. Lifts Ban On Transgender People Serving Openly In Military
- Win Tickets To Coldplay’s Beach Bash
- Top 10 Reasons She Wants You To Dress Well!