Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- 20,000 Bees Follow A Car For Two Days To Rescue Their Queen!
- Oreo Releasing 2 New Flavors
- This Cyst-Popping Video Will Be The Grossest Thing You’ve Seen All Week
- Jennifer Lawrence Had A Booger On Her Face On The Tonight Show And It’s Kind Of Adorable
- Blac Chyna Instagrams Sonogram Of Her And Rob Kardashian’s Baby
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Naja Releases A Lingerie Collection For All Shades Of “Nude” #NudeForAll
- You Have Been Pronouncing IKEA Wrong Your Whole Life!
- Police Seek Internet Troll Threatening Life Of Taylor Swift And Others
- BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Squad And FBI are called to LAX after threat is made From Flight Arriving From Houston