Gene Wants To Walk On Fire
Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Big Tex Installed At State Fair
- Dose Of Sass: The Gosling Baby, People’s Best Dressed & More!
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death