Gene Wants To Walk On Fire
Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- Three Girls Arrested For Twerking!
- Dallas’ 10 Best Spots For Late-Night Food
- PIC: These Celebs Get Caught Red Handed Staring At Chrissy Teigen’s Butt
- Wow! Former Wild Man Colin Farrell Hasn’t Dated Anyone In HOW LONG?!
- WATCH: Monkey Drop Kicks Man Who Gave It The Finger
- VIDEO: Jason Alexander Channels George Costanza As He Records Kat Dennings’ Voicemail
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt And Jimmy Fallon’s Version Of Uptown Funk Will Make Your Monday AWESOME
- “You Won Another Gold Tonight Dad.” The Jenners And Kardashians Support Bruce On Social Media
- PICS: Beyoncé Shares Photos From Her Mom’s Wedding
- WATCH: Justin Bieber Crashes High School Prom