Gene Wants To Walk On Fire
Gene has made the decision to do something huge. This weekend, Gene will walk on fire. It’s one of those “bucket list” level items that has brought many people a sense of enrichment and empowerment to their lives. Gene has enlisted local entrepreneur Charles Horton of Firewalking.com to help him on his journey across hot coals.
Firewalking is about conquering fears. Fears are what hold you back from accomplishing your dreams. Fear is what kept Charles Horton from the fire eight times before he finally took the plunge, so to speak.
Every year, thousands walk on fire at Tony Robbins’ events, including Oprah. It’s about staying focused and just doing it! This weekend, Gene will face the fire and walk on hot coals. Check back on Monday to see how he did!
- FWPD Detective Chris Gorrie Visits In Studio
- Are Sean Penn & Charlize Theron Engaged?
- Morgan Freeman’s Voice… With Helium?
- Rachel Reilly Talks Last Night’s Episode & Big Brother Protocol
- Zazzo Zoo: Charming Charlie Wants YOU To Love Him
- Minor League GM Sings ‘Take Me Out To The Ballgame’ While Getting Prostate Exam
- What’s Buzzing With Tony Zazza?
- Plano Man Raises $250K In 3 Days For Best Idea EVER
- The NEW Best Selfie Photobomb Ever?
- 103.7 KVIL’s Poptopia Giveaway