Anne Hathaway: “Linsay Lohan And I Have A Lot In Common”
Anne Hathaway is one of the more respected young actresses today. When people describer her they often use words like grace, and class. Lindsay Lohan not so much.
But Anne says they have a lot more in common than people think.
When you think about it she may have a point. Both actresses got their start in Disney movies. Lindsay was in “The Parent Trap”, and “Freaky Friday”. Anne got her big break in “The Princess Diaries” series.
That would seem where the similarities stop. Hathaway’s career has flourished, and has never been mixed up with any kind of drug or legal trouble. Lohan’s career has been on a downward spiral for several years, and she has had numerous arrests and drug allegations tied to her.
But Ann Hathaway told The Sun, ” I never sit in judgment. Lindsay Lohan and I have more in common than people think,We’ve all done things we shouldn’t. It is just that I did stuff at college when nobody knew about it. I’m not a saint. I wasted time doing self-destructive things. I found out you can only dance on so many table tops.”
Hathaway claims that the reason she seems so down to earth, and has managed to stay out of trouble is because she went through her wild phase out of the spotlight.
“I got all that out of my system,” says Hathaway. “And I am healthy and grounded.”
Lohan recently told Jay Leno that her partying days were behind here,”I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. It just wasn’t fun for me,I’ve become more of a homebody. And I like that.”
Maybe this really is a new chapter in the Lindsay Lohan career, and in the future when stars like Ann Hathaway compare themselves to her it won’t seem so ridiculous.
- Win Justin Timberlake Tickets
- KVIL Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Win Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets
- Prenup? If I Marry Khloe, I’m Taking Half!… French Montana
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Vine Of The Day: Online Dating Woes- 11.26.14
- Average Thanksgiving Meal? 3,690 calories!!!
- Demi Lovato Done With Miley Cyrus, Not Friends Anymore