Your odds off being born on Leap Day are 1 in 1461. Probably not as high as you would think, but certainly high enough that you wouldn’t think there would be more than one Leap Day Baby or Leapling per family.
Well tell that to the Kesler family or Estes family.
The Kesler and The Estes families, both from Utah, have some pretty interesting Leapling defying odds.
The Kesler’s just welcomed their fourth child yesterday, a brand new baby boy. Now a baby being born on Leap Day isn’t that odd, it’s estimated that 4.1 million people are born on every Leap Day, but what does make this a strange case is that the new baby shares his birthday with his mother Camille Freeze Kesler.
And if that isn’t remarkable enough, Camille’s shares her birthday with her father Bill Freeze. So for everyone keeping count that is three generations of Leaplings. You can read the Kesler’s story HERE.
Now we move on to the case of the Estes’ family. They also welcomed a new baby yesterday. A baby girl named Jade. What make’s little Jade’s case special is she not only shares her birthday with one of her brothers, but both of them.
The Estes family tied the world record yesterday of having 3 siblings all born on 3 consecutive Leap Days. Xavier was born Feb. 29, 2004, Remington was born Feb. 29, 2008, and Jade was born Feb 29., 2012.
The only other family known to have done this in the entire world was the Henriksen family from Norway whose children were born on Leap Day in 1960, 1964, and 1968. You can read the whole story on the Estes family HERE.
The only thing left to ask is, “What are they putting in the water in Utah that’s causing all these Leap Day babies?”
- Selena Will Finally Get A Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston’s Whirlwind Romance Takes Over Italy
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?