What’s Up With All The Leap Day Babies?
Your odds off being born on Leap Day are 1 in 1461. Probably not as high as you would think, but certainly high enough that you wouldn’t think there would be more than one Leap Day Baby or Leapling per family.
Well tell that to the Kesler family or Estes family.
The Kesler and The Estes families, both from Utah, have some pretty interesting Leapling defying odds.
The Kesler’s just welcomed their fourth child yesterday, a brand new baby boy. Now a baby being born on Leap Day isn’t that odd, it’s estimated that 4.1 million people are born on every Leap Day, but what does make this a strange case is that the new baby shares his birthday with his mother Camille Freeze Kesler.
And if that isn’t remarkable enough, Camille’s shares her birthday with her father Bill Freeze. So for everyone keeping count that is three generations of Leaplings. You can read the Kesler’s story HERE.
Now we move on to the case of the Estes’ family. They also welcomed a new baby yesterday. A baby girl named Jade. What make’s little Jade’s case special is she not only shares her birthday with one of her brothers, but both of them.
The Estes family tied the world record yesterday of having 3 siblings all born on 3 consecutive Leap Days. Xavier was born Feb. 29, 2004, Remington was born Feb. 29, 2008, and Jade was born Feb 29., 2012.
The only other family known to have done this in the entire world was the Henriksen family from Norway whose children were born on Leap Day in 1960, 1964, and 1968. You can read the whole story on the Estes family HERE.
The only thing left to ask is, “What are they putting in the water in Utah that’s causing all these Leap Day babies?”
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana