We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery