We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Martina McBride Launches Own Label with Soul and R&B Covers Album, ‘Everlasting’
- Beyoncé Sells 80,000 Copies of Her New Album in Three Hours
- Kelly Clarkson’s Awkward Chirstmas Photo
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- Help Find Dog Lost During Last Weekend’s Ice Storm
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Maria Marquez
- Celtic Women Join The Dallas Pops For Concerts This Weekend At Fair Park Music Hall
- Dream Expert Damian Nordmann Tells Us What Our Dreams Mean
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes