We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jamba Juice Is Relocating Their Headquarters To Frisco, Texas
- Construction Worker Buried Alive In Irving – Trapped 8 Feet Under
- Girl Using $2 Bill At Lunch Triggers Police Investigation At Texas School
- A 2nd Grader Tricks Teacher Into Going Home Early By Writing Their Own Excuse Note
- Mom Parodies Taylor Swift Into Anthem For Overwhelmed Parents
- Video: People Reveal The Biggest Lie They Ever Told Their Mom In Front Of Their Moms
- Watch Fifth Harmony’s Classy New Video ‘Write On Me’
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Are Pregnant!
- Why Cuba Does Not Care About The Kardashians
- Prince SURVEILLANCE VIDEO Emergency Landing for Over Dose