We are suckers for the Discovery Channel. Especially when they put together series’ like “Planet Earth” and “Blue Planet”. Their latest venture is called “Frozen Planet” and aside from having Alec Baldwin narrate it (which gets us pretty excited) they get video from under the frozen ocean in Antarctica that is absolutely amazing!
This particular video is the first time the “Icy Finger of Death” or brinicle has been captured. Who needs special effects when you have nature. This is just amazing.
The show premieres on Discovery Channel Sunday, March 18th at 7pm CT. Can we Season Pass this on our DVR right now?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Why Do These Target Toys Look Like Sex Toys?
- Man Says He Lost His Ring Inside His Wife! WOW!
- Woman Admits She Used Plastic Wrap As A Condom!
- Our Friend Elle King Got Engaged! So Happy For Her!
- Man Says The Key To Living To 107 Was Drinking 4 Bottles Of Wine A Day!
- Taraji P. Henson From Empire Thought Maroon 5 Was The Halftime Show!
- The Newest Instagram Trend Is Neck Contouring!
- Lady Gaga Got Crazy During The Halftime Show Of The Super Bowl!
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Teresa Giudice Returns To Real Housewives Of New Jersey