Flowers And Colors Explode At Dallas Blooms
It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- Beyonce Goes Apartment Hunting Without Jay-Z
- Captain & Air Traffic Controller Radio Fight Is TOO Great
- Royal Photobombs Have Become All The Rage
- Steve Kemble Always Finds The Best Stuff
- Houston Robbers Encounter MMA Champion Gas Station Worker, Gets Beaten Up
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen