Flowers And Colors Explode At Dallas Blooms
It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- 10 Things Single Parents Won’t Say Because They Are Afraid They Will Be Judged!
- The Funniest Amazon Review You Will Ever Read!
- VIDEO: Beyonce FORGETS To Lip Sync. Oops!
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music
- VIDEO: Jimmy Fallon Sings Duets With Barbra Streisand As Elvis, Blake Shelton & Michael Buble.
- It’s Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett & a Flute Solo on ‘Nature Boy': Listen
- Bond #24 Set To Begin Filming In December
- Panic At The Disco Covers Bohemian Rhapsody
- More On Joan Rivers
- Ray Rice Blackeye CoverGirl Ad Spotlights Domestic Violence