Flowers And Colors Explode At Dallas Blooms
It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- Blake: Coldplay – “Magic”
- Blake: 5 People You Should Tip?
- Blake: Kickin’ ‘Em To The Curb – Kid Style
- Win Big In KVIL’s Justin Timbercash Giveaway
- Paramore All Access Weekend
- Don’t Miss Scarborough Renassaince Festival
- See Andy Grammer Live At KVIL
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Win Tickets To The Voice Live Tour
- Win Jesus Christ Superstar Tickets