Flowers And Colors Explode At Dallas Blooms
It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- VIDEO: Check Out The New Batmobile On The Set Of ‘Suicide Squad.’
- Kory Chat’s With “The Voices of Disney” Bill Rogers & Camille Dixon!
- 10 Least Stressed Out Cities In America
- REPORT: Brad Pitt Bisexual – Has Open Marriage With Angie!?
- PICS: The “Fat-shamed” #DancingMan Finally Got His Star-Studded Party!
- 7 Students Arrested After Releasing 72,000 Ladybugs For Senior Prank
- Ben Stiller’s Tribute To His Late Mom Will Touch Your Heart
- 21-Year-Old Woman Dies After Taking The Pill For Only 25 Days!
- 20 Of The Meanest Celebrities In Hollywood
- Were Josh Duggar’s Records Destroyed By Police?