Flowers And Colors Explode At Dallas Blooms
It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian West Discusses Bruce Jenner’s Transition
- Police Want ‘Waze’ App’s Police Tagging Feature Disabled!
- Burger King Accidentally Gives Customer $2,631.
- Ru Paul’s Drag Race Winners
- 18-Year-Old Plans To Marry Her Long Lost Father
- You Have To See What Leigh Ann Forgot To Do Today
- Miss USA Contestant Has Wardrobe Malfunction! She Showed It All
- It’s Time For Lindsay To Go To Jail! Enough With The Excuses!
- Texas Tech Students Love A Good Snow Day!
- Taylor Swift Said She Would Never Do This, Well She Did!!