It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- Miss Cleo The Iconic TV Psychic Is Dead
- Unplugged TSA Scanner Allows Travelers To Pass Airport Security Without Being Checked
- Parts of Dallas Without Power After Fire at Oncor Facility
- 2-Year-Old Boy’s Hot Car Death Under Investigation by Dallas Police
- Ariana Grande Has A Sophisticated New Look, Check Out Her Bangs!
- Fort Worth’s Most Famous Resident Has Been Found Non-Negligent From Accident In Arlington
- Video: Man Rescues Baby Deer in Texas Lake
- Man Captures Video of Lightning Striking Empire State Building
- Jimmy Kimmel, Matt Damon Do Couples Counseling to Help End Their Long Feud
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 26, 2016 (Audio)