Can McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh Survive Tonight’s Elimination
Hollie Cavanagh took the stage during last night’s live performances for the top 12 girls and belted a beautiful rendition of “Reflection”. This time it’s not just about what the Judges think, it’s what America thinks.
Last year J-Lo told Hollie she’d be a front runner if she came back this year. Find out if J-Lo has changed her tune or not.
The 18 year old from McKinney is really hoping to impress America and make it past tonight’s first elimination. The field of 25 (13 boys and 12 girls) will be narrowed down to 12. From there each week will see one person eliminated until we have a winner of the 11th season of American Idol.
Hollie is hoping to become the first girl in 5 seasons to win the talent competition. She would also be the second girl from the DFW area to win. Kelly Clarkson won the first season of Idol and she if from Burlson. Hollie would be the first American Idol winner to have babysat Leigh Ann’s kids.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise