Can McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh Survive Tonight’s Elimination
Hollie Cavanagh took the stage during last night’s live performances for the top 12 girls and belted a beautiful rendition of “Reflection”. This time it’s not just about what the Judges think, it’s what America thinks.
Last year J-Lo told Hollie she’d be a front runner if she came back this year. Find out if J-Lo has changed her tune or not.
The 18 year old from McKinney is really hoping to impress America and make it past tonight’s first elimination. The field of 25 (13 boys and 12 girls) will be narrowed down to 12. From there each week will see one person eliminated until we have a winner of the 11th season of American Idol.
Hollie is hoping to become the first girl in 5 seasons to win the talent competition. She would also be the second girl from the DFW area to win. Kelly Clarkson won the first season of Idol and she if from Burlson. Hollie would be the first American Idol winner to have babysat Leigh Ann’s kids.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- The Full House Cast Loves Each Other In Real Life And These Photos Prove It