Hollie Cavanagh took the stage during last night’s live performances for the top 12 girls and belted a beautiful rendition of “Reflection”. This time it’s not just about what the Judges think, it’s what America thinks.
Last year J-Lo told Hollie she’d be a front runner if she came back this year. Find out if J-Lo has changed her tune or not.
The 18 year old from McKinney is really hoping to impress America and make it past tonight’s first elimination. The field of 25 (13 boys and 12 girls) will be narrowed down to 12. From there each week will see one person eliminated until we have a winner of the 11th season of American Idol.
Hollie is hoping to become the first girl in 5 seasons to win the talent competition. She would also be the second girl from the DFW area to win. Kelly Clarkson won the first season of Idol and she if from Burlson. Hollie would be the first American Idol winner to have babysat Leigh Ann’s kids.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family