Can McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh Survive Tonight’s Elimination
Hollie Cavanagh took the stage during last night’s live performances for the top 12 girls and belted a beautiful rendition of “Reflection”. This time it’s not just about what the Judges think, it’s what America thinks.
Last year J-Lo told Hollie she’d be a front runner if she came back this year. Find out if J-Lo has changed her tune or not.
The 18 year old from McKinney is really hoping to impress America and make it past tonight’s first elimination. The field of 25 (13 boys and 12 girls) will be narrowed down to 12. From there each week will see one person eliminated until we have a winner of the 11th season of American Idol.
Hollie is hoping to become the first girl in 5 seasons to win the talent competition. She would also be the second girl from the DFW area to win. Kelly Clarkson won the first season of Idol and she if from Burlson. Hollie would be the first American Idol winner to have babysat Leigh Ann’s kids.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- How ‘Uptown Funk’ Was Written: Watch
- Amy Winehouse’s Family Slam ‘Amy’ Documentary as ‘Misleading’
- Britt McHenry Issues Another Statement Before Reporting Back To Work
- Foodie Blog: Zinfandel-Braised Beef Short Ribs
- Stephen Hawking Has a Scientific Solution For Those Still Coping With Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction
- Demi Lovato Dedicates ‘Warrior’ to Bruce Jenner in Concert: Watch
- Mariah Carey Returns to ’90s Roots with Breakup Anthem ‘Infinity': Listen
- Jay Z Takes to Twitter to Defend Tidal: ‘We Aren’t Perfect, But We Are Determined’
- Paul McCartney Announces First U.S. Headlining Show of 2015
- Three Girls Arrested For Twerking!