Promise Of Peace Wants To Bring The Farm To Kid’s Tables
If brunch and gardening is your idea of a great Sunday, then you’ll want to be at the Sundown at Granada this Sunday morning for the Promise of Peace Community Garden Farm To Table Brunch & Silent Auction. It’s all to support gardening camps and healthy cooking classes for kids.
On Sunday March 4th from 10:30AM to 2:00PM, fantastic chefs from all over the area will come together to make an amazing five-course menu designed to make your taste buds jump with glee as well as showcase the best of locally grown produce. The chefs on hand will be Rolo Cantu, Marc Cassel, Billy Cooper, Suzanne Fries, and Sundown’s own Patrick Stark.
There will be a silent auction featuring items from local artists and entrepreneurs that share the vision of Promise of Peace. Proceeds from the event will benefit children in local neighborhoods by establishing gardening camps and providing low cost/high nutrition cooking class.
Tickets are $60 and include the five-course menu, a speciality cocktail, and gratuity. There are only 50 tickets available, so hurry to get your fast! Visit granadatheater.com for more information.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert