Promise Of Peace Wants To Bring The Farm To Kid’s Tables
If brunch and gardening is your idea of a great Sunday, then you’ll want to be at the Sundown at Granada this Sunday morning for the Promise of Peace Community Garden Farm To Table Brunch & Silent Auction. It’s all to support gardening camps and healthy cooking classes for kids.
On Sunday March 4th from 10:30AM to 2:00PM, fantastic chefs from all over the area will come together to make an amazing five-course menu designed to make your taste buds jump with glee as well as showcase the best of locally grown produce. The chefs on hand will be Rolo Cantu, Marc Cassel, Billy Cooper, Suzanne Fries, and Sundown’s own Patrick Stark.
There will be a silent auction featuring items from local artists and entrepreneurs that share the vision of Promise of Peace. Proceeds from the event will benefit children in local neighborhoods by establishing gardening camps and providing low cost/high nutrition cooking class.
Tickets are $60 and include the five-course menu, a speciality cocktail, and gratuity. There are only 50 tickets available, so hurry to get your fast! Visit granadatheater.com for more information.
- You Are Never Going To Believe Who Sang Backup On “Four Five Seconds”
- Sadly, Burger King Cologne Is Not An April Fools Joke.
- BREAKING: Avril Lavigne Reveals Disease Diagnosis
- Does List Of States With “Highest” Residents Include Texas?
- Girl’s April Fools Joke On Boyfriend Fails In Epic Fashion – On Twitter.
- VIDEO: Physics Teacher Gets Hit In The Nuts With An Ax
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Brandi Glanville Flips Out On Her Boss!
- New Study Shows The Cheapest Day To Buy Flights
- Did You Know Glow-In-The-Dark Tampons Can Track Pollution?