Promise Of Peace Wants To Bring The Farm To Kid’s Tables
If brunch and gardening is your idea of a great Sunday, then you’ll want to be at the Sundown at Granada this Sunday morning for the Promise of Peace Community Garden Farm To Table Brunch & Silent Auction. It’s all to support gardening camps and healthy cooking classes for kids.
On Sunday March 4th from 10:30AM to 2:00PM, fantastic chefs from all over the area will come together to make an amazing five-course menu designed to make your taste buds jump with glee as well as showcase the best of locally grown produce. The chefs on hand will be Rolo Cantu, Marc Cassel, Billy Cooper, Suzanne Fries, and Sundown’s own Patrick Stark.
There will be a silent auction featuring items from local artists and entrepreneurs that share the vision of Promise of Peace. Proceeds from the event will benefit children in local neighborhoods by establishing gardening camps and providing low cost/high nutrition cooking class.
Tickets are $60 and include the five-course menu, a speciality cocktail, and gratuity. There are only 50 tickets available, so hurry to get your fast! Visit granadatheater.com for more information.
- Local News Accidentally Aired A Minute Of Porn
- Have You Seen A Weasel Ride A Woodpecker? You Have Now!
- Man Puts Duct Tape On His Man Part & Asks For Help From Message Board To Get It Off
- Hilary Duff Thinks People Aren’t Meant To Be Together Forever
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Pancakes! Pancakes! Buttery Pancakes!!
- If Kelly Clarkson’s Kids Are Gay, She’s OK with That
- Netflix Announces Release Dates For Summer Shows
- Cameron Diaz Loves Sex, Thinks It Keeps Her Healthy And Young, Hates Social Media