Money is tight, sometimes you have to put some things on hold so the bills get paid and food is on the table. One of the first things to go might be the old Mani-Pedi. It’s an easy way to save $20 or $30 bucks. Well if Rihanna decided to hold off on her manicure for the GRAMMYs she could pay our mortgage for a few months!
The pop superstar walked the red carpet at the GRAMMY Awards earlier this month with some really expensive nails. Rhianna had red Carpet Manicure’s “Amor 24” on her fingers. It is a 24-karat gold polish and sells for a measly $5000!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Adele’s Bodyguard Is HOT And The Internet Is Going Crazy!
- People Are Really Upset About Reese’s Christmas Trees This Year!
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Remember That Time Prince Harry Fell Off A Horse?
- Insta-Famous Dog Stars In Viral Video For Super Bowl Tickets
- Report: Courteney Cox And Fiance, No Longer Engaged
- See Pam Anderson’s New Line of Vegan Boots… Made From Recycled TVs!
- Anne Hathaway is Pregnant
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”