Money is tight, sometimes you have to put some things on hold so the bills get paid and food is on the table. One of the first things to go might be the old Mani-Pedi. It’s an easy way to save $20 or $30 bucks. Well if Rihanna decided to hold off on her manicure for the GRAMMYs she could pay our mortgage for a few months!
The pop superstar walked the red carpet at the GRAMMY Awards earlier this month with some really expensive nails. Rhianna had red Carpet Manicure’s “Amor 24″ on her fingers. It is a 24-karat gold polish and sells for a measly $5000!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns