Get Taller By Cutting Your Legs In Half
We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert