Get Taller By Cutting Your Legs In Half
We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Seniors 65+ Are Going To Get Tattoos
- People’s Most Beautiful Person Lupita Nyong’o And How To Say Her Name
- She Mail: Woman Concerned Masseuse Is Crossing A Line
- Zazza Zoo: Beautiful Black Lab Brady
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1