Get Taller By Cutting Your Legs In Half
We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bravo Ireland! – First Country To Legalize Same-Sex Marriage By A National Vote!
- Viral Photo Of Marine & Wife-To-Be Praying Before Their Wedding Will Touch Your Heart
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!
- People Are Getting Billed Up To 11 Times For Netflix This Month! You Might Want To Check!
- This Video Of Dogs Welcoming Their Owners Home From War Will Make Your Memorial Day!
- PHOTO: Elephant Takes A Perfect “Selfie” With His Trunk
- Josh Duggar Jokes About Incest During An Interview
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?