We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- DFW Flight Makes Emergency Landing, See The Video
- Man Reunites With Officer He Credits For Saving His Life
- Police Looking For Men Who Drove Van Into Fort Worth ISD Building And Stole ATM
- Former Lottery Winner Blows $3 Million On Meth
- Kelly Clarkson Sets The World Ablaze With “Slaves” Tweet
- Adele Invites Drag Queen Onstage in Seattle
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Video Of Son, Saint West
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention
- Snooki Releases New Music Video And It’s AMAZINGly Bad
- Kristen Stewart Confirms Sexuality, Says She Is “Much Happier” Dating Women