We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Alec Baldwin Loses His Sh*t AGAIN On A Paparazzo
- Deer Rescued From Ocean Off New Jersey Coast (PHOTO)
- Survey: Middle Age is Older Than You Think
- You Can Rappel Off Reunion Tower In Dallas This Month
- Paul McCartney Treats Minneapolis Crowd to Prince’s ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
- Rumer Willis Says Photographer Digitally Altered Image to Make Her Jaw Smaller
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For May 5th, 2016
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- 11 Thoughts Every Woman Has During Period Sex