Get Taller By Cutting Your Legs In Half
We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Little Girl Is A Better Dancer Than You
- Directors, Screenwriters Announced for New ‘Star Wars’ Film About Han Solo
- VIDEO: Little Girl Pulls Her Own Tooth With A Sling Bow
- Confessions From People Who Cry Too Easy
- Iggy Pop, Brandon Flowers Guesting on New Order’s New Album
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals The Thing That Freaks Him Out The Most About Fatherhood
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Paula Deen Offends Everyone Again Posting A Picture Of Her Son With Brown Face
- The Most Amazing Starbucks Drinks From Around The World
- This 52-Year-Old Mom Says These Two Things Are What Keeps Her Looking Like She’s In Her 20s