Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Movie: The Movie’
Jimmy Kimmel Brought his show on Sunday because the Oscars were happening just down the street. He normally wouldn’t do a Sunday, but with so many stars around you can’t stop the chance to do that show. Plus he got Oprah to come on. And he did a hilarious movie parody with every big name actor he could get his hands on.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth