Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Movie: The Movie’
Jimmy Kimmel Brought his show on Sunday because the Oscars were happening just down the street. He normally wouldn’t do a Sunday, but with so many stars around you can’t stop the chance to do that show. Plus he got Oprah to come on. And he did a hilarious movie parody with every big name actor he could get his hands on.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Did Taylor Swift Fart Live On Air? You Be The Judge!
- People Are Freaking Out About The Colombian Women’s Cycling Team’s Uniform! Are They Half Naked?
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- X Factor Contestant Made Simon Cowell Cry
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- This Daycare Is Being Investigated For Drugging It’s Babies To Help Them Sleep
- Here Is How You Get Every Discount Possible At The State Fair Of Texas
- VIDEO: LIVE Interview Interrupted By A Blue Whale!
- Remember Home Alone? You Will Never Believe What Macaulay Culkin Looks Like Now!