Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Movie: The Movie’
Jimmy Kimmel Brought his show on Sunday because the Oscars were happening just down the street. He normally wouldn’t do a Sunday, but with so many stars around you can’t stop the chance to do that show. Plus he got Oprah to come on. And he did a hilarious movie parody with every big name actor he could get his hands on.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: #LiveLocal #Zazzy #Pumpkin #FoodieFriday
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’
- Fashion Fridays
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Bono Calls U2’s Surprise iTunes Album Release ‘Punk Rock': ‘Annoy People and Get in Their Faces’
- Prince Releases New Song ‘Funknroll': Listen