Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Movie: The Movie’
Jimmy Kimmel Brought his show on Sunday because the Oscars were happening just down the street. He normally wouldn’t do a Sunday, but with so many stars around you can’t stop the chance to do that show. Plus he got Oprah to come on. And he did a hilarious movie parody with every big name actor he could get his hands on.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Reba McEntire Getting Divorced After 26 Years Of Marriage
- These Disney Princes Could Model Male Underwear
- WATCH: Kelly Clarkson CRUSHES “Wrecking Ball” By Miley Cyrus
- Texas Man Finds iPhone That Fell From Plane!
- Former “Price Is Right” Host Bob Barker Speaks Out On Death Of Cecil The Lion
- What Women Drink Reflects The Kind Of Guy They Like
- WHAT?? Christina Applegate Ditched This HOT Actor On A Date In The 80’s
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys A Girls Night Out With Another Superstar
- You Have Been Wearing Your Earrings All Wrong Your Entire Life
- DJ Tanner Posts “Full House” Reunion Picture With Stephanie And Kimmy!