Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Movie: The Movie’
Jimmy Kimmel Brought his show on Sunday because the Oscars were happening just down the street. He normally wouldn’t do a Sunday, but with so many stars around you can’t stop the chance to do that show. Plus he got Oprah to come on. And he did a hilarious movie parody with every big name actor he could get his hands on.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale