Dog Bites Reporter In The Face
A dog rescued from an icy pond in the US may be put down after it bit a news anchor during a live television interview in Denver.
Kyle Dyer was rushed to hospital after being bitten by Max, an Argentine Mastiff, on a Colorado’s 9NEWS morning program on Wednesday morning.
Max was on the show after being pulled from a freezing reservoir by a firefighter on Tuesday after it fell through the ice while chasing a coyote.
Dyer suffering bite wounds to her face and is in a “fair condition” at Denver Health Medical Centre.
“I just adore dogs, but I’m especially happy to meet you after your story yesterday,” Dyer said to the mastiff as she patted him during the interview. “You’re gorgeous.”
As the interview ended Dyer leaned in towards Max in a show of affection but the dog bared its teeth and snapped at the news anchor before owner Michael Robinson was able to restrain it.
“So you may have seen Kyle get bit by the dog in the 7am hour,” co-anchor Gary Shapiro wrote on Facebook. “All we know for sure is that he got her on the lip, and she’s being treated for the injury at the hospital.”
Max’s owner will be cited for leash law violations, not having control of the dog and not vaccinating it for rabies.
The animal is not showing signs of rabies but may be put down anyway.
See the video below. WARNING: GRAPHIC
- Will Smith and Jada Deny Divorce Rumors
- Gwen Stefani Files For Divorce From Gavin Rossdale! WHAT??
- People Are Angry About This Hunter Posting Her Graphic Kill Photos In The Wake Of Cecil The Lions Death
- Reba McEntire Getting Divorced After 26 Years Of Marriage
- These Disney Princes Could Model Male Underwear
- WATCH: Kelly Clarkson CRUSHES “Wrecking Ball” By Miley Cyrus
- Texas Man Finds iPhone That Fell From Plane!
- Former “Price Is Right” Host Bob Barker Speaks Out On Death Of Cecil The Lion
- What Women Drink Reflects The Kind Of Guy They Like
- WHAT?? Christina Applegate Ditched This HOT Actor On A Date In The 80’s