The 100 Year Old Bride
February 24, 2012 11:00 AM
Dana Jackson wanted to do something special to commemorate her 100th birthday on February 6, 2012. So she decided it would be a good time to get married to Bill Strauss who is 87.
Wow, looks like somebody is partaking in a bit of cradle robbing.
- Kim Richards Speaks Publicly About Her Arrest
- Real Housewife With DFW Ties Splits From Pro Athlete Hubby
- You Can’t Buy Beyoncé’s Limited Edition iWatch, Sorry
- Rihanna Was a Bridesmaid, Got the Munchies, Because She Is a Normal Human Being
- Whistle Along to Adam Lambert’s New Song ‘Ghost Town’
- PHOTO: Does This Photo Seem Obscene To You? Instagram Says Yes.
- VIDEO: John Stamos Confirms Full House Sequel On Jimmy Kimmel
- Are Miley Cyrus And Patrick Schwarzenegger Over?
- ‘Full House’ Reboot is Coming to Netflix in 2016
- Jon Stewart’s Final ‘Daily Show’ Date Has Been Revealed