Dana Jackson wanted to do something special to commemorate her 100th birthday on February 6, 2012. So she decided it would be a good time to get married to Bill Strauss who is 87.
Wow, looks like somebody is partaking in a bit of cradle robbing.
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?
- Matt Damon Pranks People Sending Them On Secret Missions!
- What Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) Looks Like Now