Seinfeld Star Survives Suicide Attempt
Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- Bluebonnets Season Is Here
- Surburbia Music Festival Winning Weekend
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Join Tony Zazza for Happy Hour
- Don’t Miss The Air Power Expo
- Win Tickets To See The Fray
- Drew Barrymore Has A Baby Girl
- Win Journey Tickets
- Julie’s Jabbers: “Single White Female” Starring ME
- Vin Diesel Joined By Walker Brothers’ On Set Of ‘Fast & Furious 7′