Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- Baby Confused By Dad’s Twin Is The Most Adorable Thing You Will See All Day!
- Wedding Picture Outside Of KFC Is Actually Adorable!
- Drinking Coffee Could Be Making Your Breast Smaller!
- These Are The Most Idiotic Lawsuits Of All Time! People Can Sue For Anything!
- Christina Milian’s 5-Year-Old Daughter Is So Much Better At Doing Makeup Than Us!
- Watch People Freak Out When Grandma Hits The Winning Shot In Beer Pong!
- Watch This News Team Lose It Like Little Kids Talking About Naked Yoga!!
- Madonna Loses Battle To Her Cape……..AGAIN!
- TV Anchor Loses It While Reporting About Naked Yoga (VIDEO)
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast Episode 5