Seinfeld Star Survives Suicide Attempt
Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird
- Here Are 16 Amazing Tricks To Keep Your Child From Freaking Out While You Shop
- VIDEO: George Ezra Performs On SNL
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo