Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- The Next James Bond Could Be A Woman
- Study: More Millennials Live with Parents Than Partners
- Adorable Picture Of Little Girl Playing With Baby Gorilla At Fort Worth Zoo
- Alligator Is Caught Behind Dallas Middle School
- Hilarious VIDEO: Game Of Thrones Emilia Clarke Sings ‘MMMBop’ In Dothraki
- The Kardashians Are Getting Their Own Movie, Family Offered $100 Million!
- VIDEO: This Close-Up Footage Of A Giant Tornado In Kansas Is UNREAL!!!!
- Domino’s Pizza Apologized To Customer Whose Pizza Ended Up With A Testicle On It. Gross!!!
- Paralyzed Dog Nearly Euthanized Until Medical Student Finds a Tick (PHOTOS)
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle