Seinfeld Star Survives Suicide Attempt
Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!