Seinfeld Star Survives Suicide Attempt
Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- LISTEN: Zac Efron And Adam Devine Talk To Us About Their New Movie
- VIDEO: Girl Tries To Catch Bouquet And Forgets She’s Holding A Baby
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘Blank Space’
- 25 AMAZING Clothing Items You Didn’t Know You Could Buy Right Now!
- This Might Be The Biggest Engagement Announcement Fail Of All Time
- Did Katy Perry Just Announce She’ll Be Running For President In 2020?
- If You Have Celiac Disease, This Pill Will Let You Eat Gluten Soon!
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space”