Daniel von Bargen, the actor who play Mr. Kruger in “Seinfeld”, is in an Ohio hospital after a botched suicide attempt.
They actor shot himself in the head, and lived.
TMZ is reporting that Daniel told the 911 operator, “I’ve shot myself in the head … and I need help.”
When asked if it was an accident, Daniel replied, “”I was supposed to go to the hospital and I didn’t want to.” Daniel says he’s diabetic, explaining, “They were supposed to amputate at least a few toes.”
When asked where the gunshot wound was, Daniel replies, “I shot in my temple.”
Officials were dispatched to von Bergen’s Cincinnati apartment, and can be heard on the 911 tape telling him to keep his hands were they can see them.
von Bergan was transported to a nearby hospital and is in critical condition.
You can here the graphic 911 call HERE.
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passenger on Plane Suffering Medical Emergency
- Video: Woman Goes Tubing Down 7th Street in Ft Worth
- Dad Uses Squirrel To Pull His Daughters Tooth And It’s Kind Of Awesome!
- Prisoner Escapes By Crawling Out Of The Tiny Hole In The Door!
- Dave Grohl From The Foo Fighters Shares Hilarious Story About Taylor Swift
- Blue Bell’s Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Is Back On Store Shelves!
- Company Pays Employees To Take Vactaions
- Alicia Keys Went #NoMakeup At The BET And Looked Amazing!
- Mother’s Post After Her Son With Down Syndrome Was Not Invited To Party Has Gone Viral
- Waitress Drops Glass Then Makes Crazy Ninja Move To Save It!