Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- John Stamos Shares Adorable Throwback Pic To Celebrate Mary-Kate Olsen’s Wedding
- Which Family Member Was Not At The Duggar’s Thanksgiving?
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Annual Goop Gift Guide Is Absolutely Ridiculous
- Actor Dies At 32
- Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Carpool To Work Together. See The Pic!
- VIDEO: Does Kylie Jenner Like Bruce Jenner Or Caitlyn Jenner More?
- Amy Schumer Just Posed Topless!
- Santa Refuses To Wake Up Sleeping Baby Then Takes The Most Adorable Picture EVER!!
- This Woman Supposedly Found Pictures Of Her Husband Making Love To Her Mother!
- Your Car Is Telling People To Rob You! No Seriously Here Are The Clues!