Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- REUNITED: Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Back Together?
- Johnny Depp’s Daughter Celebrates Her “Sour Sixteen” In Style
- WATCH: Ian Somerhalder Yells At His Fans In Paris
- REPORT: Rob Kardashian Enters Rehab In Florida
- Tracy Morgan Returning to TV! When Will He Make His Return?
- CONFIRMED: Bob Saget Will Reprise Role As Danny Tanner In Full House Reunion
- WARNING: Facebook Messenger Can Track Your Location!
- Use This Evil Text Trick To Shut Down Someone Else’s iPhone!
- Who In Their Right Mind Would Buy A $18,000 Vibrator?