Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Office Manager Accused Of Operating On Patients While Dentist Was Out Of The Office!
- Truck Spills 14 Million Bees Onto Major Highway!
- Avengers Ticket Tuesday
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Science Rules – Nothing To Wine About
- These Celebrity Couples Will Restore Your Faith In Romance
- Here Are Some Amazing Products That Every Person Who Loves Texas Must Have
- #IWishMyTeacherKnew Will Break Your Heart
- I Bet You Don’t Know These Crazy Facts About The ACM Awards