Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Moms Post About Her Son’s Chicken Nuggets Has Parents Everywhere Laughing!
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- New Valentine’s Day Add Has People All Kinds Of Flustered!