Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- What Is Your Favorite Big Game Food?
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Foodie Blog: Brioche Doughnuts With Brown Butter Pastry Cream And Maple & Vanilla Bean Glaze
- Can You Spot a Cheater Before He Cheats? Yes! Here’s How…
- Iggy Azalea Is Hiring Dancers For Her Upcoming Tour
- Kelly Clarkson Heading for Divorce? Brandon Blackstock Fighting Against Second Child?
- Shawn Mendes Announces Debut Album, ‘Handwritten’
- Phillip Phillips Files Suit Against ‘American Idol’ Producers Who ‘Manipulated’ Him
- Sneak Peak – Tony Romo makes an appearance in a Pizza Hut Super Bowl commercial!