Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Dose Of Sass: Melissa Rivers, Jane Lynch, Kesha & More!
- Dream Interpreter Breaks Down Your Scariest Nightmares
- What’s Hot: The Strangling Brothers Haunted House
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Twisty The Clown Takes Over Zazza Mornings
- Happy Halloweeeeeen From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy