Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- 20,000 Bees Follow A Car For Two Days To Rescue Their Queen!
- Oreo Releasing 2 New Flavors
- This Cyst-Popping Video Will Be The Grossest Thing You’ve Seen All Week
- Jennifer Lawrence Had A Booger On Her Face On The Tonight Show And It’s Kind Of Adorable
- Blac Chyna Instagrams Sonogram Of Her And Rob Kardashian’s Baby
- 2-Month-Old With Killer Hair Is Taking The Internet By Storm
- Naja Releases A Lingerie Collection For All Shades Of “Nude” #NudeForAll
- You Have Been Pronouncing IKEA Wrong Your Whole Life!
- Police Seek Internet Troll Threatening Life Of Taylor Swift And Others
- BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Squad And FBI are called to LAX after threat is made From Flight Arriving From Houston