Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert
- Kory Interviews Lisa Robles, Candy Maker At Disneyland Resort
- Nick Jonas Reveals How His Dad Felt About The Crotch Grabbing Photo
- Is Beyonces New Song A 7-Eleven Promotion, This Picture Makes Us Think So
- Did Leigh Ann And Courtney Predict Sam Smith Winning Last Night? Hear The Audio HERE!
- 10 AMA Moments That Are Perfectly Summed Up By This Same Taylor Swift Face
- Women Sleeps In Same Bed As Dead Mother For 5 Years
- Steve Kembles American Music Award Recap
- Did Selena Gomez Mouth “I Love You” To Justin Beiber At The End Of “The Heart Wants What It Wants” Last Night
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ‘7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch