Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tesla Confirms $35,000 Model III Coming In 2017
- 16 Weird Workout Trends
- Donald Trump Now Feuding With Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Tom Brady Wins Deflategate!
- Some People Think Texas Is Weird And These Pictures Show Why
- You’ll Never Guess What Woman Rosie O’Donnell is Reportedly Dating
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Broke Down In Tears At The VMA’s
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Her Kids In A Rare Public Appearance. See The Pic!
- Which Duggar Family Member Has Turned Their Back On Josh Duggar?