Fort Worth To Get A New Drive In Theater
Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- She Is Saying She Still Loves Blake Shelton And It’s Not Miranda
- VIDEO: Parents Break Into A Daycare To Rescue Their Baby Who Was Left Inside
- Looks Like We Have Another Celebrity Divorce Brewing! Is Julia Roberts Next?
- Cecil The Lion’s Killer Closes Office And Goes Missing
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- 1,000 Musicians Played A Foo Fighters Song At Once To Ask Them To Play A Concert In Italy
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce
- Here’s A Sneak Preview Of Duran Duran’s New Song “Pressure Off”