Dining Bliss At Oak In The Design District
Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- Confessions From People Who Cry Too Easy
- Iggy Pop, Brandon Flowers Guesting on New Order’s New Album
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals The Thing That Freaks Him Out The Most About Fatherhood
- Taylor Swift: Prom Attire Consultant
- Paula Deen Offends Everyone Again Posting A Picture Of Her Son With Brown Face
- The Most Amazing Starbucks Drinks From Around The World
- This 52-Year-Old Mom Says These Two Things Are What Keeps Her Looking Like She’s In Her 20s
- 10 Times Your Nail Salon Visit Got WAAYY Too Awkward
- Maddie & Tae on the Virtues of Budget Shopping for Style Files
- U2 Tease Short Film for ‘Song for Someone’ Starring Woody Harrelson