Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- VIDEO: Alec Baldwin Loses His Sh*t AGAIN On A Paparazzo
- Deer Rescued From Ocean Off New Jersey Coast (PHOTO)
- Survey: Middle Age is Older Than You Think
- You Can Rappel Off Reunion Tower In Dallas This Month
- Paul McCartney Treats Minneapolis Crowd to Prince’s ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
- Rumer Willis Says Photographer Digitally Altered Image to Make Her Jaw Smaller
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For May 5th, 2016
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour
- Prince Group The Family Re-Release ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ With Video
- 11 Thoughts Every Woman Has During Period Sex