Dining Bliss At Oak In The Design District
Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon
- We Talked To Scheana Marie From “Vanderpump Rules” Today, So Much Fun!
- BREAKING: Josh Hamilton Could Be Coming Back To The Texas Rangers
- 10 Horrific “Greys Anatomy” Exits, Ranked By How Much They Traumatized You!
- We Spoke With Michiel Huisman Today! Love This Guy!
- Funeral Strippers Are A Real Thing In China
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’