Dining Bliss At Oak In The Design District
Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Are Pregnant! See Their Adorable Announcement Photo.
- Cecil The Lion Killer Walter Palmer Will Not Be Charged In Zimbabwe
- Cowboys’ Game Parking Lot Shooter Identified
- Playboy Will No Longer Feature Nude Models
- These Are The Best Halloween Costumes For Couples
- This New Magic Bra Mirror Can Work Out Your Bra Size
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Here Are The Best (And Worst) Justin Bieber Nude Edits
- Person Sent To ER After A Wheel Came Off A Ride At The State Fair Of Texas
- University Of Texas Students Are Carrying Dildos To Protest The Campus Carry Gun Law