Party Like A Leprechaun At The 30th Annual North Texas Irish Festival
March is rapidly approaching, and with it comes that magical time of year where we bless the luck of the Irish. Whether you’re Irish or not, make sure you head to the 30th annual North Texas Irish Festival, March 2nd through 4th at Fair Park. From the best in Irish music, food, beer, and kilts, what’s not to love about this festival?
Get your St Patrick’s Day celebrations started early by heading to one the ten largest Irish festivals in the world. This year’s North Texas Irish Festival is once again packed with fun for the whole family. The music stages will be full of national and featured regional Irish music acts. The Scottish Village is back this year to help you discover your family’s heritage, and there are a ton of kids activities to keep the young lads and lasses entertained.
[photogallerylink id=30660 align=right]
One of the best parts of the festival is the food, and this year, they have added a Culinary stage. A number of the best chefs in Dallas will demonstrate how to cook traditional Irish food or other cuisines with an Irish twist. After the demonstration, you can sample the tasty dishes.
So don your kilts and come out to Fair Park! Admission is free between 6pm and 7pm on Friday. Head out early and stay all night, otherwise you’ll pay $10 on Friday night after 7pm, $20 on Saturday, and $15 on Sunday. Discount tickets are available at your local Tom Thumb. Get there early for good parking, or hop on DART’s Green Line to Fair Park. For more information, check out www.ntif.org.
- Body Found Under Motel Bed After 5 Years
- Male Pregnancy Photos Make Me Happy
- This Is Adorable, This 3 Year Olds Death Grip Is Amazing! So Glad She Wasn’t Hurt!
- Ed Sheeran’s New Girl Friend, They Are Adorable
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour
- Cell Phone Safety’s #1 Rule You’re Breaking
- Bieber Responds To Orlando Bloom Fight, Then Deletes It.
- Laugh Out Loud! Oxford Boys Sing Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza